Possibly the worst call I have ever witnessed....

JonEJet

Zobrist on first, Aybar bunted, a good bunt, Bard came in to make the play and threw it into RF, Zobrist was rounding 3rd as the ball was going into the Rays dugout, the ball trickled into an equipment bag, Aybar was rounding second, Zobrist had scored, Aybar should have been on 3rd on a dead ball, but they called both players back, put them on 2nd and 3rd, horrible call.

Make things worse

Bard strikes out upton

DelCarmen strikes out Gross

Burrell grounds out

No runs

Horrible

One other thing about the Sawx

Between Tek, Youk, Roidortiz, Martinez, and Lowell.....one of those guys is not going to play any given night

Youk will be switching between 1st and 3rd, Martinez will catch at times, where does Lowell fit in

Oriz gets nights off too

Unhappy Sawxies is what I hope

You baited me. If Bard is average, what does that make Hughes? Stop making claims you have no back up for.

And for someone who isn't obsessed with the Sox, you sure do pay attention to them a lot.

Did you watch the game?

I'll take Hughes over Bard ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

Bard is all over the place

Did you watch the game?

I'll take Hughes over Bard ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

I don't watch Yankees games unless the play the Red Sox. I am no obsessed with them like you are with the Sox.

Go ahead and take Hughes. I'll take Bard, like every other GM and their mother wanted to during the trade deadline.

One other thing about the Sawx

Between Tek, Youk, Roidortiz, Martinez, and Lowell.....one of those guys is not going to play any given night

Youk will be switching between 1st and 3rd, Martinez will catch at times, where does Lowell fit in

Oriz gets nights off too

Unhappy Sawxies is what I hope

The Sox are a little more professional than that. Francona has managed his butt off in his tenure with more difficult players and situations. Lowell needs rest anyway because of his hip. Papi could use some time off given his lack of hitting. It will all work out just fine.

I don't watch Yankees games unless the play the Red Sox. I am no obsessed with them like you are with the Sox.

Go ahead and take Hughes. I'll take Bard, like every other GM and their mother wanted to during the trade deadline.

No....I paid for the MLB package

You too cheap or something?

The Sox are a little more professional than that. Francona has managed his butt off in his tenure with more difficult players and situations. Lowell needs rest anyway because of his hip. Papi could use some time off given his lack of hitting. It will all work out just fine.

The world as CC sees things

43-32486-F.jpg

You baited me. If Bard is average, what does that make Hughes? Stop making claims you have no back up for.

And for someone who isn't obsessed with the Sox, you sure do pay attention to them a lot.

:rl: That's what I'm thinking. Why the hell is he watching the Red Sox play. The man's obsessed.

:rl: That's what I'm thinking. Why the hell is he watching the Red Sox play. The man's obsessed.

Because the Red Sox are division rivals. There's nothing wrong with watching the score or watching the game of a division rival.

Because the Red Sox are division rivals. There's nothing wrong with watching the score or watching the game of a division rival.

+10

I am not "obsessed" with the Red Sox. I care about what they do every night, just like I'm sure you Red Sox fans care about what the Yankees do every night. We root for each others' teams to lose - it's that simple.

+10

I am not "obsessed" with the Red Sox. I care about what they do every night, just like I'm sure you Red Sox fans care about what the Yankees do every night. We root for each others' teams to lose - it's that simple.

Thats just like a JETS fan claiming not to watch the score of a Miami, Buffalo or NE game. As if what they do & how they play doesn't affect us in the standings. While trying to make JonE look stupid, he didnt realize he was reaching with that argument. :rolleyes:

I haven't seen it yet, but I think that play is a judgment call by the umps to determine whether the runner might score. If Zobrist is on his way home and the outfielder is nowhere near the ball then the run should count.

+10

Wrong. Unless they're playing the Sox I could care less about what the Yankees do. As long as the Sox win and handle their own business, that's all that matters.

Thats just like a JETS fan claiming not to watch the score of a Miami, Buffalo or NE game. As if what they do & how they play doesn't affect us in the standings. While trying to make JonE look stupid, he didnt realize he was reaching with that argument. :rolleyes:

Football is very different from baseball. They only play 16 games in football and so those are more important and have much heavier implications. That being said, as long as the Jets win, it doesn't matter what the other teams do.

Football is very different from baseball. They only play 16 games in football and so those are more important and have much heavier implications. That being said, as long as the Jets win, it doesn't matter what the other teams do.

Well with the division race heating up and being as tight as it is, you can't fault anyone for keeping tabs on div. rivals.

Well with the division race heating up and being as tight as it is, you can't fault anyone for keeping tabs on div. rivals.

Keeping tabs is one thing. I'll look to see if the Yankees won the next day or something. Sitting there critiquing every play the Sox make on a New york Jets message board is completely and ridiculously obsessed.

Keeping tabs is one thing. I'll look to see if the Yankees won the next day or something. Sitting there critiquing every play the Sox make on a New york Jets message board is completely and ridiculously obsessed.

Boston Red Sox fans being on a New York Jets message board is completely and ridiculously retarded.

I think we can all agree that outside the NE, no one else cares about the Red Sox and Yankees, contrary to public opinion. Just like no one cares about the Tigers outside Michigan and Northern Ohio.

Boston and the Yanks are the 2 of the heaviest bandwagon laden groups of fans on the planet, watching their fans argue is simply pure entertainment for 75% of America.

Wrong. Unless they're playing the Sox I could care less about what the Yankees do. As long as the Sox win and handle their own business, that's all that matters.

Well then JonEJet's opinions on the Sox carry more weight than your opinions on the Yanks seeing as he actually watches Sox games while you don't watch the Yanks so can't have nearly the knowledge of the Yanks that JonEJet has of the Sox. :Nuts:

I think we can all agree that outside the NE, no one else cares about the Red Sox and Yankees, contrary to public opinion. Just like no one cares about the Tigers outside Michigan and Northern Ohio.

Boston and the Yanks are the 2 of the heaviest bandwagon laden groups of fans on the planet, watching their fans argue is simply pure entertainment for 75% of America.

Who are these "Tigers" you speak of?

Well then JonEJet's opinions on the Sox carry more weight than your opinions on the Yanks seeing as he actually watches Sox games while you don't watch the Yanks so can't have nearly the knowledge of the Yanks that JonEJet has of the Sox. :Nuts:

BOOM!!!!:good_one:

Archived