There's really too many...

MagicBizkit87

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because this is a forum for a New York team doesnt mean the posters are going to exclusively like other NY teams not named the JETS.

Come on, some of the posters here arent even NY based.

I'm not saying I've got a problem with someone like Gainzo. He roots for all Boston teams, not like the other guys in here who root for the Lakers, and Jets, or the other Nancy on this site who roots for the Jets, and the Penguins as well, because his girlfriend is on the team.

Do any of the other Yankee fans on here get annoyed with the Red Sox fans on here. I mean seriously, it's a bit too extreme having to listen to these idiots on a New York forum. They make me want to hear Mets fans whine on the Fan like they always do...

This is the MLB Forum, not the Yankee forum.

Personally, I miss when the discussions were more varied.

This used to be a ****ing awesome baseball forum.

Now? Not so much.

This is the MLB Forum, not the Yankee forum.

Personally, I miss when the discussions were more varied.

This used to be a ****ing awesome baseball forum.

Now? Not so much.

Maybe I said it wrong. I said I didn't mind someone like Gainzo, who apparently hasn't posted in forever in the baseball, or other sports forums. The ones I don't really like are the ones who root for teams outside of Boston in different sports.

I mean come on? A Lakers/Red Sox fan? That's really a bandwagoner there. Penguins/Red Sox? I mean, that is just annoying to me.

You can say i'm a bandwagoner, but again I always say who bandwagons on the Jets, or the Magic? Yanks haven't had much success either lately.

Maybe I said it wrong. I said I didn't mind someone like Gainzo, who apparently hasn't posted in forever in the baseball, or other sports forums. The ones I don't really like are the ones who root for teams outside of Boston in different sports.

I mean come on? A Lakers/Red Sox fan? That's really a bandwagoner there. Penguins/Red Sox? I mean, that is just annoying to me.

You can say i'm a bandwagoner, but again I always say who bandwagons on the Jets, or the Magic? Yanks haven't had much success either lately.

Well, I'm a Jets/Cubs fan. Does that make me a bandwagoner too?

And if so, where the **** is it and how do I get off of it?

You're obviously not a bandwagoner. Your in the same boat as me. All our teams suck... LOL

This is why we'd rather talk to Boston fans. Your basketball team just won the eastern conference and the Yankees are in first place and have missed the playoffs once in a decade. Your teams don't suck, your attitude does.

Some of the Boston fans have been annoying, just like some of the Yankee fans.

I'm not saying I've got a problem with someone like Gainzo. He roots for all Boston teams, not like the other guys in here who root for the Lakers, and Jets, or the other Nancy on this site who roots for the Jets, and the Penguins as well, because his girlfriend is on the team.

Haha. I wonder who you could be talking about?? Funny, though, how you won't come right out and say that it's me you have a problem with. Not surprised though that'd you take a whole post to talk garbage about me but never actually call me out.

I've explained to you multiple times my fandom and there are people here that know it and couldn't care less. Why it bothers you so much, I'll never know.

To call me a bandwagon fan though because of recent successes is ridiculous. Although I don't have to prove anything to anyone, let's just say being a Red Sox fan growing up in NY is no easy chore. It would have been much easier to root for one of the NYC teams. Would have saved me a lot of torment. Especially in 99, 03, and every other year they haven't won in between.

Being a Penguins fan isn't always easy either. There are much easier choices (4 that I can think of) than Pittsburgh. It wasn't easy watching one of your favorite players be on the ice only sparingly because he was battling cancer only to see his career cut short and some very lean years before a few key draft choices and a complete turnaround.

It doesn't really matter how you become a fan of a team as long as there is loyalty and passion. I bet there is some kid in an oncology ward somewhere in New York who looks at guys like Jon Lester and it gives the kid hope and inspires them to try and beat their disease. He may even become a fan of the Red Sox because of that particular player. I wonder what you'd say to that kid. I wonder if you'd call him out over an internet message board like some tough guy.

I doubt you'd call him out by name though.

Do any of the other Yankee fans on here get annoyed with the Red Sox fans on here. I mean seriously, it's a bit too extreme having to listen to these idiots on a New York forum. They make me want to hear Mets fans whine on the Fan like they always do...

You really don't come off to well, with statements like this.

:face: You get more pathetic every day. Gee maybe there should be no Orlando fans in the basketball forum. Like you said, it's a New York forum.

Haha. I wonder who you could be talking about?? Funny, though, how you won't come right out and say that it's me you have a problem with. Not surprised though that'd you take a whole post to talk garbage about me but never actually call me out.

I've explained to you multiple times my fandom and there are people here that know it and couldn't care less. Why it bothers you so much, I'll never know.

To call me a bandwagon fan though because of recent successes is ridiculous. Although I don't have to prove anything to anyone, let's just say being a Red Sox fan growing up in NY is no easy chore. It would have been much easier to root for one of the NYC teams. Would have saved me a lot of torment. Especially in 99, 03, and every other year they haven't won in between.

Being a Penguins fan isn't always easy either. There are much easier choices (4 that I can think of) than Pittsburgh. It wasn't easy watching one of your favorite players be on the ice only sparingly because he was battling cancer only to see his career cut short and some very lean years before a few key draft choices and a complete turnaround.

It doesn't really matter how you become a fan of a team as long as there is loyalty and passion. I bet there is some kid in an oncology ward somewhere in New York who looks at guys like Jon Lester and it gives the kid hope and inspires them to try and beat their disease. He may even become a fan of the Red Sox because of that particular player. I wonder what you'd say to that kid. I wonder if you'd call him out over an internet message board like some tough guy.

I doubt you'd call him out by name though.

And I've only been a Laker fan since they were in Minneapolis so I must be a bandwagoner too. :biggrin:

Again I say... How about a nice tall glass of go **** yourself?

You know what's awesome?

A ORLANDO magic fan running the other sports board. That should be Knicks and Nets fans only!! It's pathetic an Orlando fan touts his team over there!

How bout a nice tall glass of hypocrisy?

This forum (baseball) is pretty boring to begin with. It would be a lot more boring if we didn't have Boston fans to but heads with. So I really don't mind the Boston fans too much - even when I'm called obnoxious Yankee fan. :-P which I'm not.

I don't mind the Red Sox fans who post in the baseball forum. Part of the fun of talking baseball is the banter between fans of different teams. This shouldn't be a Yankee forum exclusively. I wish there were more fans of other teams posting here. It would make for a better discussion because of the varying perspectives.

Some of the Socks fans are okay and some of the Yankee fans are annoying. I don't mind the nice back and forth ribbing between Yankee and Red Socks fans as long as it stays civil and you don't have Red Sock homers like JonE calling people bitches.

You need to chill, Bizkit. Yeah, Thai's annoying with the idiotic smilies following every anti-Yankee post, but Crazy Carl is hilarious with his blind homerism and the rest of the Sux fans seem pretty rational.

I didn't even read what has been said since I last posted in here, and honestly I don't have plans to either. I could care less whats said on here, because my life doesn't revolve around the ****ing morons on this website. If you ban me, I really don't care, I've got a life, unlike every single ****ing moron on here. Have fun, *******s...

In fact, please ban me, I really don't care anyway.

I didn't even read what has been said since I last posted in here, and honestly I don't have plans to either. I could care less whats said on here, because my life doesn't revolve around the ****ing morons on this website. If you ban me, I really don't care, I've got a life, unlike every single ****ing moron on here. Have fun, *******s...

In fact, please ban me, I really don't care anyway.

7171069_afa1980cd6.jpg?v=0

Archived