Sign in to follow this  
MagicBizkit87

There's really too many...

Do any of the other Yankee fans on here get annoyed with the Red Sox fans on here. I mean seriously, it's a bit too extreme having to listen to these idiots on a New York forum. They make me want to hear Mets fans whine on the Fan like they always do...

:face: You get more pathetic every day. Gee maybe there should be no Orlando fans in the basketball forum. Like you said, it's a New York forum.

I'd rather talk ball with them then someone who kicks and screams about a team that is in first place.

And HE'S the one talking about whining. :rl:

No

I think all fans of all teams should be allowed to post on this board

EXCEPT BOSTON FANS

Right on cue Jon. ;)

Haha. I wonder who you could be talking about?? Funny, though, how you won't come right out and say that it's me you have a problem with. Not surprised though that'd you take a whole post to talk garbage about me but never actually call me out.

I've explained to you multiple times my fandom and there are people here that know it and couldn't care less. Why it bothers you so much, I'll never know.

To call me a bandwagon fan though because of recent successes is ridiculous. Although I don't have to prove anything to anyone, let's just say being a Red Sox fan growing up in NY is no easy chore. It would have been much easier to root for one of the NYC teams. Would have saved me a lot of torment. Especially in 99, 03, and every other year they haven't won in between.

Being a Penguins fan isn't always easy either. There are much easier choices (4 that I can think of) than Pittsburgh. It wasn't easy watching one of your favorite players be on the ice only sparingly because he was battling cancer only to see his career cut short and some very lean years before a few key draft choices and a complete turnaround.

It doesn't really matter how you become a fan of a team as long as there is loyalty and passion. I bet there is some kid in an oncology ward somewhere in New York who looks at guys like Jon Lester and it gives the kid hope and inspires them to try and beat their disease. He may even become a fan of the Red Sox because of that particular player. I wonder what you'd say to that kid. I wonder if you'd call him out over an internet message board like some tough guy.

I doubt you'd call him out by name though.

And I've only been a Laker fan since they were in Minneapolis so I must be a bandwagoner too. :biggrin:

Get it straight.

He didn't tell anyone to shut the **** up. He told us to go **** ourselves.

:rl: CORRECT !!!

You need to chill, Bizkit. Yeah, Thai's annoying with the idiotic smilies following every anti-Yankee post, but Crazy Carl is hilarious with his blind homerism and the rest of the Sux fans seem pretty rational.

:roll:

I, personally, am going to miss the bizkit. He brought so much warmth with him. Whenever you read his posts you got a real sense of community and brotherhood.

Major loss. :rolleyes:

:rl:

I'll be gone as soon as my registered name gets approval at the website, which should be soon.

:roll: Enough already. If you're leaving then do so. Such a drama queen. Man up and enough of the BS.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company