Sign in to follow this  
Otter

Boston Red Sox vs. New York Yankees @ Yankee Stadium Series Thread

If history means anything you're going to need the pen heavily tomorrow too.

Did you just bring up history? :winking0001:

My son was sitting next to me. He kept saying they need to walk ARod. I said why? Because he is going to hit a home run.

I went into a long explanation about how you don't walk him when there is less than a 10% chance that he will homer. You don't move the winning run to 2b when a .300 hitter has a 30% chance of getting a hit and winning the game.

So then ARod hits the home run. My son says, I told you they should have walked him. Then he leaves the room.

:rl:

Son, when you are right you are right.

I just want the Yankees to win and extend their lead. Get a run in here...

Good now they can concentrate on just winning this game.

Boston isnt intimidating like they used to be. See Ramirez,Manny.

That is really the biggest thing. Ortiz is a different hitter at this point and without Manny -- well there is nothing to scare you in that lineup. The Sox not getting Tex this offseason really was a pretty big deal.

The Sox used to be scary, that just isn't the case right now. Totally different team (not complaining about that).

Still a few more tilts left. Things can change just as easily from this series to the next match up.

I have to be honest, I don't see it. Obviously I hope I am right but the Yankees have a lot of horses so to speak. The division lead is pretty big right now and I don't see them letting up. They do a lot of things very well.

I think the AL East is locked up and Boston has to worry about the wild card at this point. Time will tell either way but the Yankees have the best record in baseball and are just playing great baseball. I don't see them slowing down enough to be caught.

The postseason? The World Series? Anything can happen in a short series so who knows. But I think the AL East is over.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company