Boston Red Sox vs. New York Yankees @ Yankee Stadium Series Thread

Otter

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dice is a month away. Wakes isn't close. Byrd won't ready until September. Bring up Bowden and let him pitch. Done and done.

Yeah, bringing up Bowden is probably the best option until they get one of those guys back. Smoltz looks like he's done.

That half capacity crown chanting Boston sucks seems kind of hollow considering this will be the Yanks first win in 9 tries against them.

What are you talking about, the game is sold out. :rolleyes:

it doesnt matter if Boston is 8-0 against the Yanks this season, the Yanks are still 2 1/2 games ahead of them. Now what does that say about you guys?

That half capacity crown chanting Boston sucks seems kind of hollow considering this will be the Yanks first win in 9 tries against them.

You're down two and a half and counting.

I'd be more concerned about my team making the postseason period than anything else if I was a Red Sox fan, which I'd never be because I was born in a great city and I'm not a ****sucking prick.

You're down two and a half and counting.

I'd be more concerned about my team making the postseason period than anything else if I was a Red Sox fan, which I'd never be because I was born in a great city and I'm not a ****sucking prick.

Winning the division does not equal winning the World Series. Just so you know. Sox should make the post season. Getting healthy in the rotation will help that.

Is Joba afraid of Victor Martinez? Although it's nice to see him not throw at people's heads tonight.

Archived