Sign in to follow this  
Otter

Boston Red Sox vs. New York Yankees @ Yankee Stadium Series Thread

Edit: :D

Edited by DLJ

As per YES, longest 1-0 game was April 15, 1968 when the MEts beat the Astros 1-0 in Astrodome after 24 innings. We're getting there. Such a game between these teams would end about 10AM.

G'damn. I wanted to read for an hour or two tonight. At the rate this is going, I might get an hour or two's sleep here.

As per YES, longest 1-0 game was April 15, 1968 when the MEts beat the Astros 1-0 in Astrodome after 24 innings. We're getting there. Such a game between these teams would end about 10AM.

Is that even possible... lol... wouldnt they have asleep delay...

Girardi probably wishes he'd have kept Hughes in there to face more than one hitter.

We're gonna win right here, bottom 15.

Call it a PS17 guarantee. ;)

You and A-Rod are the men !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're gonna win right here, bottom 15.

Call it a PS17 guarantee. ;)

You are wise beyond your years.

Best Yankees win in two years. The bullpen really shined tonight.

CC's got keep it rollin' tomorrow.

:cheers:

My son was sitting next to me. He kept saying they need to walk ARod. I said why? Because he is going to hit a home run.

I went into a long explanation about how you don't walk him when there is less than a 10% chance that he will homer. You don't move the winning run to 2b when a .300 hitter has a 30% chance of getting a hit and winning the game.

So then ARod hits the home run. My son says, I told you they should have walked him. Then he leaves the room.

:rl:

Son, when you are right you are right.

My son was sitting next to me. He kept saying they need to walk ARod. I said why? Because he is going to hit a home run.

I went into a long explanation about how you don't walk him when there is less than a 10% chance that he will homer. You don't move the winning run to 2b when a .300 hitter has a 30% chance of getting a hit and winning the game.

So then ARod hits the home run. My son says, I told you they should have walked him. Then he leaves the room.

:rl:

Son, when you are right you are right.

Second instance in this thread where the youngins were right. AND CLUTCH ROD STRIKES AGAIN! Jagshemash! Booyakasha!

\:D/

By the way, I called that homer to my brother, but that's probably not going to believed.