Is anybody listening to the scrimmage?

newjakecity

Last night on Total Access Mike Lombardi said "how are they going to score 20 points a game?" he's so right. These guys can't friggin' score-even in practice. We need a play maker at WR.

For real, these recievers ****ing blow. They're dropping everything. I never thought I'd miss Laveranues Coles. :(

2nd rounder should do it for Braylon Edwards.

After listening to this disaster Bron-Z I'd pull the trigger for a 2nd rounder AND Brad Smith.

I know Edwards is in the doghouse, but why would the Browns possibly do that? Although admittedly this is the same team that traded back from 5 for our first and a bunch of JAGS, I can't think that Mangini would be that stupid.

right now after listening to this I can conclude that;

1-this is the best defesive backfield we have EVER had and that

2-this is the weakest receiving corps we've EVER had and

3-if we DON'T get a playmaker in here we are in deep doo doo

right now after listening to this I can conclude that;

1-this is the best defesive backfield we have EVER had and that

2-this is the weakest receiving corps we've EVER had and

3-if we DON'T get a playmaker in here we are in deep doo doo

4. Clemens kinda sucks.

Last night on Total Access Mike Lombardi said "how are they going to score 20 points a game?" he's so right. These guys can't friggin' score-even in practice. We need a play maker at WR.

maybe REX will finally pull the plug and get Braylon Edwards for us. from reading everyone's comments, what happens if AINGE does better then Sanchez or Clemens? IMO the best QB should get to start! I do not care which QB starts as long as he wins the job fair and square.

For real, these recievers ****ing blow. They're dropping everything. I never thought I'd miss Laveranues Coles. :(

2nd rounder should do it for Braylon Edwards.

When you're signing Bryalon Edwards as a solution to dropped passes, then you've officially hit rock bottom.

Archived