NFL Network - Top 10 Players Not In HOF

Ryno the Jet

So pathetic that Ricky Watters is 7 and Roger Craig isn't even going to make the list.

BTW..

10 - Kenny Anderson

9 - Steve Tasker

8 - Alex Karras

7 - Ricky Watters

6 - Ken Stabler

5 - Andre Reed

Joe, if Kerry Rhodes isn't in the Top-5 I'm going to flip out.

You have to have to be at least 6 years away from your last NFL game to make the list.

One day, Kerry will be there, first ballot, definitely. :Typotux:

I'm actually thinking of adding a Titans of NY Kerry jersey to my Kerry Rhodes jersey collection. (It's big. I have a white one. :))

You have to have to be at least 6 years away from your last NFL game to make the list.

One day, Kerry will be there, first ballot, definitely. :Typotux:

I'm actually thinking of adding a Titans of NY Kerry jersey to my Kerry Rhodes jersey collection. (It's big. I have a white one. :))

What are you going to do when Rex trades him to Cleveland for Braylon Edwards? :D

GOD I would do that trade in a millisecond.

Interesting topic, btw. Good pickup Ryno.

What are you going to do when Rex trades him to Cleveland for Braylon Edwards? :D

GOD I would do that trade in a millisecond.

Interesting topic, btw. Good pickup Ryno.

I go where Kerry Rhodes goes!

Mike Nugent was always 1B to Kerry Rhodes!

Stabler is never getting in because he paled around with SOuthern bookies. If you

watched his last few seasons it's entirely plausible he purposely tanked a few games.

I love Klecko. If only he had stayed healthy for a serious playoff run in 1986, he'd be enshrined.

So pathetic that Ricky Watters is 7 and Roger Craig isn't even going to make the list.

BTW..

10 - Kenny Anderson

9 - Steve Tasker

8 - Alex Karras

7 - Ricky Watters

6 - Ken Stabler

5 - Andre Reed

Ken, both Stabler and Anderson justly deserve to be in the HoF.

Stabler is never getting in because he paled around with SOuthern bookies. If you

watched his last few seasons it's entirely plausible he purposely tanked a few games.

namath had a file opened up on him by the FBI

hoover and nixon thought he was throwing games for sure

I thought Klecko should be on the list for sure and Gasteneau maybe too. I also thought putting Chris Carter on there so high was a little questionable. He was never "great" without a HOF'r on the other side of him and he just missed it by a year or two....no big deal as he will get in eventually.

I thought Klecko should be on the list for sure and Gasteneau maybe too. I also thought putting Chris Carter on there so high was a little questionable. He was never "great" without a HOF'r on the other side of him and he just missed it by a year or two....no big deal as he will get in eventually.

Jake Reed was a HOfer?

I do agree, though. People like Sharpe and Carter that have only been passed over a couple times should not have been on the list.

Jake Reed was a HOfer?

I do agree, though. People like Sharpe and Carter that have only been passed over a couple times should not have been on the list.

Jake Reed was only for a few years. Carter accumulated most of his impressive stats with Moss on the other side of him, and playing indoors. He was a great WR, no doubt. Just not a first ballot HOF'r. Hence the reason he should not have been on this list.

Jake Reed was only for a few years. Carter accumulated most of his impressive stats with Moss on the other side of him, and playing indoors. He was a great WR, no doubt. Just not a first ballot HOF'r. Hence the reason he should not have been on this list.

Carter was definitely a complementary player.

Moss didn't get there until 1998.

1993: 86 rec, 1,071 yds, 9 TDs

1994: 122 rec, 1,256 yds, 7 TDs

1995: 122 rec, 1,371, 17 TDs

1996: 96 rec, 1,163 yds, 10 TDs

1997: 89 rec, 1,069 yds, 13 TDs

In the five years prior to Moss' arrival, Carter's per season averages were 103 catches for 1,186 yards and 11 touchdowns.

Archived