MIAMI DOLPHINS New Fight Song! SO BAD!

JOJOTOWNSELL

No offense but if you don't like R&B, that's your thing. If you do, you would like T-Pain.

Once again.....no offense.......but i cant support an R&B singer who cant sing......calling someone who uses "autotune" a singer is like calling me a New York Jet because i play Madden with them!

Getting back to the subject at hand....would you not kill yourself if the Jets blasted a crap song like this everytime they scored!

I would kill myself if the OLD version of that song was being played.

This T-Pain version is actually pretty good. I wouldn't be opposed to it.

The old version was way better IMO....i agree it was cheezy but at least there was some tradition behind it......very retro sounding/shiny happy 70's style!

All i know is if i had Dolphins season tix for the past 25 years and i heard this crap version of my fight song played after growing up with the original one i would call my local congressman ad complain!!

T PAIN's career is finished....way to be hip Dolphins upper mgmt!

No offense but if you don't like R&B, that's your thing. If you do, you would like T-Pain.

:eek:

T-pain is horrid. Get your self some auto-tune software and you can sound just like him. Curtis Mayfield to me is more R&B/soul, with talent.

T-Pain is a black Britney Spears.

How did you do the time before that and before that and the time before that one and so on..... another words your team is a fluke

Ohhh, you want to bring up ancient history in order to make yourself feel better about losing to the Dolphins the final game of the year. The game which sent us to the playoffs with a division crown and sent the Jets home with a parting gift. Ok :rolleyes:

that game did not "send" the JETS home, the damage was done the week before in Seattle. But if all you fin fans need that to boost your confidence than so be it.

by the way, Favre says thank you for the Christmas card you sent on the gift int's, one for the deciding td.

Archived