Ok, now that's 8 INT's

Jets1Fan

for Kellen Clemens.

I understand our defense is flyin' right now and i am loving it, but this guy is straight up sounding (cause unfortunately I havent seen it personally, even though I should have gone up to camp) like he has no ability to limit the same mistakes that Favre had made at the end, and for the better part of last season.

Sanchez is starting all 16 people. Get On Board!!

10-6 in '09!!!

Lock Down Coverage, Run Game, Pass Rush, 1st downs, Leon/Special Teams = WINS

GO JETS!!!!

You have a major falacy of logic going there.

You have concluded that because Clemens has thrown 8 ints in training camp that means Sanchez will led the team to 10 wins.

Clemens sucking does not equate to Sanchez doing well.

In fact one could the oppose, Rex Ryan (who know more about football than you and me combined) has concluded that at this point Clemens is better than Sanchez. If Clemens sucks than that only means Sanchez sucks works.

Jets 6-10.

You have concluded that because Clemens has thrown 8 ints in training camp that means Sanchez will led the team to 10 wins.

In fact one could the oppose, Rex Ryan (who know more about football than you and me combined) has concluded that at this point Clemens is better than Sanchez. If Clemens sucks than that only means Sanchez sucks works.

Jets 6-10.

Boo this man.

Boo this man.

Thank you.

And I wasn't saying that at all. The prediction (and ranting) was my version of an ending cheer, not a conclusion based upon Kellen throwing 8 INTs. Plus IMO I also think Sanchez is going to continue to improve and he is mingling in against a top-5 ranked defense when the starters are on the field.

I think that if Kellen keeps this up, Sanchez definitely starts come Week 1 vs. Houston. <--- That would be my conclusion.

[Here's my cheer]

Sanchez is the present AND the Future!!

Jets 10-6

Thank you.

And I wasn't saying that at all. The prediction (and ranting) was my version of an ending cheer, not a conclusion based upon Kellen throwing 8 INTs. Plus IMO I also think Sanchez is going to continue to improve and he is mingling in against a top-5 ranked defense when the starters are on the field.

I think that if Kellen keeps this up, Sanchez definitely starts come Week 1 vs. Houston. <--- That would be my conclusion.

[Here's my cheer]

Sanchez is the present AND the Future!!

Jets 10-6

He wont keep it up come Friday night,when he looks fine in our victory over the rams. Its what they do in the games not so much training camp with red shirts on...

He wont keep it up come Friday night,when he looks fine in our victory over the rams. Its what they do in the games not so much training camp with red shirts on...

I think that's what we're all rooting hard for.

Our 2nd round QB, who's going into his 4th season, to look 'fine'.

8 training camp INTs.

Eric Smith and Leonhard have how many INTs between them? Does that mean they will be setting some records this year?

How many of these INTs have been witnessed first hand by people on this board? I've got a tally of 0.

I think a handful of people here have been to the practices and reported in.

Hang on Sarah,he's not through yet. If Kellen throws ten picks then we'll have 12 wins. :bag:

I know it's important, I honestly do, but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice, man. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice.

I know it's important, I honestly do, but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice, man. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice.

If I only had a dollar for every time I posted that in defense of Clemens last year in TC.

Archived