Updated: David Clowney Is MIA From Jets Practice

SoFlaJets

via Holy Joe

Posted by A. Greenbaum On August - 11 - 2009

According to our sources in Cortland right now, David Clowney is not on the field practicing. The Jets are currently using six wide receivers and Clowney is not one of them. Could this be an injury or a roster move? I wrote earlier in the week that Rex Ryan had spoke about almost the entire receiving corps the other day and seemed to forget about David Clowney.

Clowney has world class speed and is a play maker but was reportedly inconsistent at Jets practice. He

via Holy Joe

According to our sources in Cortland right now, David Clowney is not on the field practicing. The Jets are currently using six wide receivers and Clowney is not one of them. Could this be an injury or a roster move? I wrote earlier in the week that Rex Ryan had spoke about almost the entire receiving corps the other day and seemed to forget about David Clowney.

Clowney has world class speed and is a play maker but was reportedly inconsistent at Jets practice. He

via Holy Joe

I wouldn't doubt he ends up out there Kleck-trade Clowney and either Coleman, Strickland or Carrol and a 3rd rounder to the Browns for Braylon Edwards

Nah never happen. If Tanny's involved we'd have to give up at LEAST 3 draft choices not just one. :P

Took his ball and went home. It was a big ordeal but long story short he didn't "Agree with the changes" that happened so he left. I think he's over at JI.

He was actually serious about that???? WTF, this is a message board, it shouldn't be that important in one's life to leave it over something like the mods trying to cut down on all the fighting.

Archived