BEP? When is it and who's bringing what?

Smizzy

OMG...what a homo!

Geez, SJ, bite the pillow a little harder, will ya!

Ugh! I cant even take this guy anymore!

Here is a quote: "I welcome this thread with open arms"

Dude, why dont you just ask Maxman, JonE, and mbn to stick their tongues down your throat instead of beating around the bush!

Do you even read before you type? They state a Boston elimination party and I call this a jinx and somehow I side with yankee fans???? You are a freaking tool. Unreal. I even backed you with the Thurman Munson Vs Ted Williams stance and the first thing you do is throw me under the yankee wheels. You are a leech on the Red Sox name, the fans, the club, the team, and with the Jets in your username, you are a leech on them also. You are sucking the credibility out of not only yourself but true sports fans that aren't blinded by hate and venom.

Just give it up and stop trying to relive your rookie posting year of 2003.

Do you even read before you type? They state a Boston elimination party and I call this a jinx and somehow I side with yankee fans???? You are a freaking tool. Unreal. I even backed you with the Thurman Munson Vs Ted Williams stance and the first thing you do is throw me under the yankee wheels. You are a leech on the Red Sox name, the fans, the club, the team, and with the Jets in your username, you are a leech on them also. You are sucking the credibility out of not only yourself but true sports fans that aren't blinded by hate and venom.

Just give it up and stop trying to relive your rookie posting year of 2003.

Hey, Zippy - SJ is a REAL Sox fan, and he now officially owns your dumb ass.

Good. Lying DOOSHIE this poster certainly is. Trying to throw me under the bus under false pretenses. I challenge this SCHMUCK to PM me - and I want an apology. Dooshie better hope I never find out who he is. Hell hath no fury like Garb pissed off :lol:

BTW - Unless you have trademarked "Dooshie" I'm using it. It's the greatest contribution you have made to this board.

Archived