TGG misses JGB and SJ

johnny green balls

Honestly, JGB, I have to doubt the veracity of the story on your website. I mean are we really supposed to believe that someone as well balanced as you - the consummate non-attention whore, really - was actually banned from not one, but three different sites? That's inconceivable.

BTW, just as a general note, and this is something I tell friends who are complaining that their fourth or fifth boss in a row is a jerk who doesn't "get" them - at some point you've got to just wonder whether it's you, not them. Don't you think?

Honestly, JGB, I have to doubt the veracity of the story on your website. I mean are we really supposed to believe that someone as well balanced as you - the consummate non-attention whore, really - was actually banned from not one, but three different sites? That's inconceivable.

BTW, just as a general note, and this is something I tell friends who are complaining that their fourth or fifth boss in a row is a jerk who doesn't "get" them - at some point you've got to just wonder whether it's you, not them. Don't you think?

The Internet is chronically ill. Dr. Johnny is here to fix it.

relax..u do realize its all about............

sarcasm-served-daily.jpg

relax..u do realize its all about............

sarcasm-served-daily.jpg

I realize he's your son and all, but anyone who makes a thread about another board talking about them deserves to have some of that sarcasm heading his way, don't you think?

JGB seems like a decent enough guy . . . but still, this whole thread is just attention whoring in the worst way.

I realize he's your son and all, but anyone who makes a thread about another board talking about them deserves to have some of that sarcasm heading his way, don't you think?

JGB seems like a decent enough guy . . . but still, this whole thread is just attention whoring in the worst way.

again, so...........................

calm down, it will soon pass ;)

JGB is actually a big shot lawyer..lol...he gets his ''gas out'' on here.. :evil2:

Archived