Fantasy football...

Matt39

Slaton

Jackson

Williams is not a "no brainer". He's in a timeshare with an equally talented back. Slaton and Jackson are both beasts, and are THE MAN for their respective teams.

Don't know if this is PPR or not, but if so, that makes the decision even more clear cut, because Williams doesn't do a whole lot in the passing game.

Slaton

Jackson

Williams is not a "no brainer". He's in a timeshare with an equally talented back. Slaton and Jackson are both beasts, and are THE MAN for their respective teams.

Don't know if this is PPR or not, but if so, that makes the decision even more clear cut, because Williams doesn't do a whole lot in the passing game.

I actually have Williams penciled in. Stewart is still hurt and isnt as good as DeAngelo....I watched a lot of Panthers games and Williams was a man amongst boys. He was unstoppable.

I like Slaton, a lot...but I think Jackson and Williams have the best chance of putting up big numbers.

I actually have Williams penciled in. Stewart is still hurt and isnt as good as DeAngelo....I watched a lot of Panthers games and Williams was a man amongst boys. He was unstoppable.

I like Slaton, a lot...but I think Jackson and Williams have the best chance of putting up big numbers.

Gotta say I think that's a mistake.

Slaton has no competition and plays in one the league's most explosive offenses.

Gotta say I think that's a mistake.

Slaton has no competition and plays in one the league's most explosive offenses.

Right now its between Jackson and Slaton. But what do I know anyway.

I dont think I can really go wrong. All are top 7

Slaton

Jackson

Williams is an absolute beast and even ore importantly a TD machine. I think Stewart will get his share of carries but watch DeAngelo still put up GREAT #'s. The guy was unstoppable at times last season.

Williams is an absolute beast and even ore importantly a TD machine. I think Stewart will get his share of carries but watch DeAngelo still put up GREAT #'s. The guy was unstoppable at times last season.

picked DeAngelo and Jackson

*shrugs*

Slaton wasnt very efficient on the goal line last season...that was what I made my final decision on.

Im sure I will be wrong.

Stewart still had 800 yards and 10 TDs last year.

The chances of Williams duplicating what he did last year, while in a timeshare, are slim to none. Unless Stewart gets hurt, Williams is at the top of my '09 fantasy bust list.

Stewart still had 800 yards and 10 TDs last year.

The chances of Williams duplicating what he did last year, while in a timeshare, are slim to none. Unless Stewart gets hurt, Williams is at the top of my '09 fantasy bust list.

The timeshare didnt hurt him last season.

Trade 1 for a draft pick and keep the other 2.

The Panthers rushing attack had a once in a lifetime season last year.

Expecting a repeat performance of something that was historically good isn't wise.

Oh I dont expect that at all. Just watching DeAngelo last season....it looked like he was a special player.

I dont see how he can bust honestly. Whatever...I went with my gut and Im sure I'll be wrong.

Im pissed I lost Slaton. Real pissed. Jackson is always hurt, but he's a monster when he's getting the ball

Archived