For out of town fans (or anyone) unlimited jet blue flights Sept!

joebabyny

Jet blue just posted a tweet with a deal, unlimited flights from sept8-oct8 for 599.00. It is a great deal i think. Any out of town fans can hop on a flight for the two games up here, any NY area fans could use it for the houston and new orleans games and if they wanted to go down on a thursday half the airfare for miami, AND you could shoot out anywhere else in that month's time, even LV, cali, or Puerto Rico.

check out my recent tweets, i have the link there twitter/@thejm3group

Oh, this isn't advertised on their site, you need the link they give on twitter to get to the page, but it is on the jetblue site and is legit.

Jet blue just posted a tweet with a deal, unlimited flights from sept8-oct8 for 599.00. It is a great deal i think. Any out of town fans can hop on a flight for the two games up here, any NY area fans could use it for the houston and new orleans games and if they wanted to go down on a thursday half the airfare for miami, AND you could shoot out anywhere else in that month's time, even LV, cali, or Puerto Rico.

check out my recent tweets, i have the link there twitter/@thejm3group

Oh, this isn't advertised on their site, you need the link they give on twitter to get to the page, but it is on the jetblue site and is legit.

SWEEEEEET

Wow, that is an awesome deal.

Thanks

I am definitely thinking about buying it. I want to go to vegas to put some money on the jets to win the afc championship to cover superbowl expenses if they make it, and would maybe do the houston game, pay for half my miami trip, and new orleans, and maybe take a short trip to PR or somewhere I can get 1night hotel cheap.

Archived