Rex Ryan nixes trade talk about running back Thomas Jones

Jetfan13

Rich Cimini of the New York Daily News reports Jets coach Rex Ryan angrily denied an Internet report that said the Jets are shopping RB Thomas Jones, who is unhappy with his contract. "I promise you, that is ridiculous," he said after Wednesday night's practice at Hofstra. "Shoot, I'm not going to trade that. You know what I'm all about. This guy is huge in our plans. I'm not going to trade the running back that led the AFC in rushing. We ain't dealing him. No way." ...

Rich Cimini of the New York Daily News reports Jets coach Rex Ryan angrily denied an Internet report that said the Jets are shopping RB Thomas Jones, who is unhappy with his contract. "I promise you, that is ridiculous," he said after Wednesday night's practice at Hofstra. "Shoot, I'm not going to trade that. You know what I'm all about. This guy is huge in our plans. I'm not going to trade the running back that led the AFC in rushing. We ain't dealing him. No way." ...

Good news. TJ fits the Jets new offensive theme to a T. Of course if it were Parcells saying it Jones would already have his bags packed. :P

Archived