Superheroes Unite! Mafia signup thread

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL. Yeah, I think I've had that avatar since the start of the 2006 season. He's 4 now (bday on 7/31). This is a picture from his birthday.

attachment.php?attachmentid=936&d=1250193577

Hey my sons name is Alex as well (I assume that's his name from the file name you used)... also Puerto Rican... also years older than the pic in my sig. Difference is my son has an expert mafia player for a dad.

Great looking kid brother. Us hispanics make good looking kids

:cheers:

Vic, I don;t see your name on the sign up sheet. Do I have to start talking about dinner again. had pork chops with pesto glaze, spinach and feta, white beans and scallion and beuatiful green olives stuffed with sundried tomatoes. Do I need to go into my motivation glutonology speach again or you gonna sing up?

By the way SMC, beautiful little boy, and damn dude your a handsome bastid your damn self. Though Im surprised you went with the Hentai tat's instead of ink, but its a good look.

You know who should play this game Johnny Hector. Thats would teh awesome. Very good for the Klecko factor.

Vic, I don;t see your name on the sign up sheet. Do I have to start talking about dinner again. had pork chops with pesto glaze, spinach and feta, white beans and scallion and beuatiful green olives stuffed with sundried tomatoes. Do I need to go into my motivation glutonology speach again or you gonna sing up?

By the way SMC, beautiful little boy, and damn dude your a handsome bastid your damn self. Though Im surprised you went with the Hentai tat's instead of ink, but its a good look.

You know who should play this game Johnny Hector. Thats would teh awesome. Very good for the Klecko factor.

Agreed, Hector would be epic. And I'm pissed at CTM, EY, Vic and Bleedin for not signing up. **** you guys, go to hell, suck a dick, eat **** and die.

Agreed, Hector would be epic. And I'm pissed at CTM, EY, Vic and Bleedin for not signing up. **** you guys, go to hell, suck a dick, eat **** and die.

Boopsie I love the patients and understanding you show to our hold out brothers. Your compassion is intoxicating. Wait, no, I just ate like 37 chocolate covered cherries thats what Im feeling my bad.

I think EY is struggling with his inability to listen to the mods. Maybe he needs Q-tips?

Bleedin Green is getting up their inyears and maybe can;t sit in front of the PC without pissing himself anymore

Vic just needs love from Crusher and understanding. He might need a game off because of the whole frustrating RL thing.

Ctm. Ctm? Not sure whats up their. Maybe he's intimidated by the prescences of the Crusher and Klecko in the same game. Not sure, it's not like where aksing him to ride an eleveator with us. Thats would take brass balls.

Creepy? by the way, what are you wearing?

That is (nothing) none of your business (except for the polka dot spandex), and frankly I'm shocked (with a sock stuffed in there) that you asked. (and too much cologne)

That is (nothing) none of your business (except for the polka dot spandex), and frankly I'm shocked (with a sock stuffed in there) that you asked. (and too much cologne)

I tried wearing spandex once to a friends kids birthday party and it was a mess. 36 little heathens hyped up on sugar kept jumping up and down on me for about 3 1/2 hours. I kept telling them I wasn't a ****ing moon bounce but nobody would listen.

Thanks, guys!

Pac, my son's full name is Alexander Michael. I did it after my parents' initials (Americo & Marion).

Slats, I have a neice whose bday is also 7/31. We were getting ready to go to her bday party when my wife went into labor.

And, EY & Crusher, those are ink LOL. They're my own design. I drew them and had the tatoo artist copy it onto my arms.

Thanks, guys!

Pac, my son's full name is Alexander Michael. I did it after my parents' initials (Americo & Marion).

Slats, I have a neice whose bday is also 7/31. We were getting ready to go to her bday party when my wife went into labor.

And, EY & Crusher, those are ink LOL. They're my own design. I drew them and had the tatoo artist copy it onto my arms.

Nice looking kid!

Kind of weird .. I've seen his cute little baby picture several times a day for the last 3 years and it never really occured to me how much older he had to be.

My oldest is starting KG in a few weeks and just lost a baby tooth. Time flies..

Btw.. did you even think that maybe one day, he may come across that picture of himself immortalized next to heman, phish stage and the triangle of Jets QB's failure in a google image search for acm.. and thinks.. wtf was my crazy old man into..

Btw.. did you even think that maybe one day, he may come across that picture of himself immortalized next to heman, phish stage and the triangle of Jets QB's failure in a google image search for acm.. and thinks.. wtf was my crazy old man into..

LOL

That's one of the reason I don't want to change my avatar. The ACM will make it live forever!

Back to Big Gay Al's island for another sodomo-rific romp. Good luck.

Yes.. but the place hasn't been the same since you "mistook" all those weenies for appetizers...

Having gender reassignment under the care of a doctor is one thing, doing so with the head of a 400lb bowling ball of a man attached to your groin is another..

Yes.. but the place hasn't been the same since you "mistook" all those weenies for appetizers...

Having gender reassignment under the care of a doctor is one thing, doing so with the head of a 400lb bowling ball of a man attached to your groin is another..

Damn it with your hype-cerebral comedy. If your going to insult me please dumb it down a little so I can enjoy it.

Wait wait. What your saying is that Crusher is 400 pounds has a big head and accdidently bit the genitals off of gay males because he mistook them for hotdogs? That this would be worse than going to a Dr to actually have your penis removed surgically?

Brillinat. Rep coming

Archived