Superheroes Unite! Mafia signup thread

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn it with your hype-cerebral comedy. If your going to insult me please dumb it down a little so I can enjoy it.

Wait wait. What your saying is that Crusher is 400 pounds has a big head and accdidently bit the genitals off of gay males because he mistook them for hotdogs? That this would be worse than going to a Dr to actually have your penis removed surgically?

Brillinat. Rep coming

Lol..

Oh man.. awesome...

Yes.. but the place hasn't been the same since you "mistook" all those weenies for appetizers...

Having gender reassignment under the care of a doctor is one thing, doing so with the head of a 400lb bowling ball of a man attached to your groin is another..

So how was gender reassignment under the care of a doctor Chan? Was it painful?

Okay guys, I want a little poll. So a 20 person setup is a little ambitious, I can revise it but i'd prefer not to.

Option A) I shrink the game to about 16 people and start sooner.

B) I can host a couple of smaller, fast-paced setups and start by wednesday of next week this bigger setup.

What do you guys think/prefer.

Up to you boss.

Okay guys, I want a little poll. So a 20 person setup is a little ambitious, I can revise it but i'd prefer not to.

B) I can host a couple of smaller, fast-paced setups and start by wednesday of next week this bigger setup.

Then I'd suggest you wait, and not even bother with the small games (unless guys like Klecko and Arsis would appreciate the tune-up). I think a week from now, some of these burnt out guys might be more interested in signing up.

Wed of next week

I'm going to echo shutouts sentiments. If we hold off just a little bit longer I can probably play as well. I'm moving back into my apartment at college the next couple days, and have been working double shifts at work the last few days (which is why I didn't respond JVOR--thanks for the invitation though). I'll be keeping an eye on nthe thread, and if you do put it off a bit, count me in.

I just want to hear back from those people i mentioned. I can make it 16 people but i think you'd enjoy the chaos of 20 souped up characters myself :P

There should be one more person migrating over from Myndjack, and if we're still short of 20, I can recruit a few more.

Archived