Superheroes Unite! Mafia signup thread

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vote: LAOut for being a pain in the ass

Hahahaha.

Maybe I didn't want my fearsome repuation proceeding me here. icon10.gif

Anyways it evens the playing field since none of the JN guys know me either. No metagaming for you!

Since it took you bunch of Nancy's 3 weeks to sign up for this game I would just tell you that I leave for my vacation next Saturday. No effect on the game but I wanted to share because Im really excited. Bought a new bathing suit. If anyone overly pisses me off this game, say CTM just for a random player. I will pm you a picture of myself in it going for the blue dot left hand while playing beach twister.

Good luck and welcome new players and semi new players and semi noobs and new noobs. I like boobs.

Since it took you bunch of Nancy's 3 weeks to sign up for this game I would just tell you that I leave for my vacation next Saturday. No effect on the game but I wanted to share because Im really excited. Bought a new bathing suit. If anyone overly pisses me off this game, say CTM just for a random player. I will pm you a picture of myself in it going for the blue dot left hand while playing beach twister.

Good luck and welcome new players and semi new players and semi noobs and new noobs. I like boobs.

exhibitionist

Archived