Aerosmith cancels tour...

gg

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/2009/08/14/2009-08-14_aerosmith_cancels_tour_after_steven_tylers_tumble_from_the_stage.html

Aerosmith cancels tour after Steven Tyler's tumble from the stage

By Jacob E. Osterhout

DAILY NEWS WRITER

Friday, August 14th 2009, 10:59 AM

Roberson/AP Steven Tyler before the fall: Aerosmith's lead singer performing on the band's tour on June 10, 2009. They've had to cancel the rest of their shows after he tumbled from the stage. There's a down side to livin' on the edge.

Aerosmith has canceled the rest of its summer tour after lead singer Steven Tyler injured himself falling off a stage during a performance in South Dakota.

In a statement released by their publicist, the band expressed "great regret" at having to cancel all upcoming shows, with guitarist Joe Perry saying, "Words can't express the sadness I feel for having to cancel this tour."

While performing the hit song "Love In an Elevator" during a rain soaked concert at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, the 61-year-old Tyler danced his way right off the stage.

In his own words, "I was doing the Tyler shuffle and then I zigged when I should have zagged ... AND I slipped, and as I live on the edge ... I fell off the edge!"

The rocker was flown by helicopter to Rapid City Hospital where he was treated a broken left shoulder and a gash to his head that needed 20 stitches.

The tour was canceled after doctors advised Tyler to take some time off to properly recuperate from his injuries.

Ticket refunds for Aerosmith's upcoming concerts will be available at the place of purchase.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: how does that THING produce a lovely girl? Haha, c'mon, how do you figure? He should just retire and count his shekels away from the public eye and do the world a favor. I feel the vomit rising every time my retinas get burned out seeing a photo of him. If anyone was ever born butt ugly, he's it. Who the F would even pay to see that mess in the first place?

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: how does that THING produce a lovely girl? Haha, c'mon, how do you figure? He should just retire and count his shekels away from the public eye and do the world a favor. I feel the vomit rising every time my retinas get burned out seeing a photo of him. If anyone was ever born butt ugly, he's it. Who the F would even pay to see that mess in the first place?

while thats pretty funny......my reason for never wanting to see aerosmith is that, save for a couple of their very first songs, THEY SUCK!!!!!

Three really hot girls:

disco1.jpg

Chelsea (16) and Liv (Actress/Model)

340x.0.0.0x0.340x447.jpeg

Mia (Plus Size Model)

Aerosmiths old stuff is awesome, btw. Love it. But, you're right. He's one ugly man.

Archived