I'm going to an 80's hair metal extravaganza this weekend!!

Alk

The only thing worse that the awful bands at these concerts are the women - the ones who used to be hot **** back when they were twenty and still think they are at 40 after pushing out 4 kids, with their big hair, cankles, and muffin-tops, trying to squeeze into some acid-washed jeans and their old Poison t-shirt.

The only thing worse that the awful bands at these concerts are the women - the ones who used to be hot **** back when they were twenty and still think they are at 40 after pushing out 4 kids, with their big hair, cankles, and muffin-tops, trying to squeeze into some acid-washed jeans and their old Poison t-shirt.

Please take me with you, Alk.

BulletBoys sounds familiar. Need to google them to see what song they did.

They had a couple of singles, but the song I remember was a version of the O'Jays - For The Love of Money

Zk2zoEZuEPg

Acid washed? You're lucky. The ones I saw were still attempting the spandex. I never thought that **** could stretch that far. Truly a miracle of modern science.

I'm guessing you haven't been to any because there's a bunch of young hotties there as well as older people who know how to act at a concert. Music has no age boundary.

I'm guessing you haven't been to any because there's a bunch of young hotties there as well as older people who know how to act at a concert. Music has no age boundary.

Perhaps for the more popular bands that have had some recent pop relevance (ie. Poison, Motley Crue, etc), but I can't see a bevvy of 20-something knockouts going to a Bullet Boys concert.

Perhaps for the more popular bands that have had some recent pop relevance (ie. Poison, Motley Crue, etc), but I can't see a bevvy of 20-something knockouts going to a Bullet Boys concert.

Fair enough, I can't see to many of anyone going to see Bullet Boys but Faster *****cat has a little bit of a following.

Old punk bands still get a lot of hotties at them, I just saw Misfits and there was a bunch of hot chicks from 18ish to 30ish there.

I'm not real fond of hair metal but a lot of death metal people say the same thing about powermetal. To me rock is rock.

Meh, I listen to both. There are some great speed/power metal bands. The flower metal stuff is meh. It's still a million times better and more metal than the glam stuff. That stuff is the "nu-metal" of the 80's. Crappy rock trying to play itself off as metal to look cool for the kiddies.

Oh your one to talk. With your beer, weed, Roxy, coke, naked women gyrating to metal music and cuban refugee woman that will go down on ya for a half a bottle of quervo and a corn dog....... OMG Mick take me with you...

Brazilian, most Cubans don't listen to heavy metal but there are a few. There's a lot of Brazilians that listen to it, it's quite popular over there and there's a ton of Brazilian women in Broward.

Arsis

I think it's funny that people limit themselves to one type of rock and think the other types are gay blah blah blah and that all other types of music sucks.

I listen to almost all main stream American music. Not to much country or the new style of hip hop (I think they spend to much time trying to be cool then making good music) I like Miami Bass and faster rap with heavy bass.

Old punk bands still get a lot of hotties at them, I just saw Misfits and there was a bunch of hot chicks from 18ish to 30ish there.

If I had known that, I might have gone to the Fear/Agent Orange/DI show in Brooklyn a couple of weeks ago.

I think the Misfits might attract a more "mainstream" (visually appealing) crowd, though.

Brazilian, most Cubans don't listen to heavy metal but there are a few. There's a lot of Brazilians that listen to it, it's quite popular over there and there's a ton of Brazilian women in Broward.

Arsis

I think it's funny that people limit themselves to one type of rock and think the other types are gay blah blah blah and that all other types of music sucks.

I listen to almost all main stream American music. Not to much country or the new style of hip hop (I think they spend to much time trying to be cool then making good music) I like Miami Bass and faster rap with heavy bass.

I listen to almost every single genre of music. I like a lot of underground rappers. I like almost all genres of underground metal.. I'll even listen to some grindcore when I'm in a weird mood. Punk, blues, Jazz, Classical. Everything except over produced pop crap which can be from any genre of music IMO. I would consider Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir pop music.

I listen to almost every single genre of music. I like a lot of underground rappers. I like almost all genres of underground metal.. I'll even listen to some grindcore when I'm in a weird mood. Punk, blues, Jazz, Classical. Everything except over produced pop crap which can be from any genre of music IMO. I would consider Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir pop music.

LOL, that's my point. Bands like COF and Dimmu Borgir get **** because they became popular with people outside of that music scene. It's not there fault they became popular and are making money. They still play just as hard as the other bands. It's like Green Day when Dookie became so popular their fans said they sold out and aren't punk anymore. Sorry they wanted to sell millions of records instead of 1000's

Oingo Boingo >>> Bango Tango

Props to anyone who can name the movie that Oingo Boingo made an appearance in, playing at a party - without doing a search on the Net.

+1000 Oingo Boingo and Danny Elfman are teh awesome. Deadmans party at Back to school One of my favorite songs and favorite movies.

Archived