I'm going to an 80's hair metal extravaganza this weekend!!

Alk

LOL, that's my point. Bands like COF and Dimmu Borgir get **** because they became popular with people outside of that music scene. It's not there fault they became popular and are making money. They still play just as hard as the other bands. It's like Green Day when Dookie became so popular their fans said they sold out and aren't punk anymore. Sorry they wanted to sell millions of records instead of 1000's

I give them **** because they're bad. They are watered down and over produced. How many people like them has no effect on me. Only I get to complain about them more often. If I were concerned about popularity Queen wouldn't be one of my favorite bands ;)

I give them **** because they're bad. They are watered down and over produced. How many people like them has no effect on me. Only I get to complain about them more often. If I were concerned about popularity Queen wouldn't be one of my favorite bands ;)

I agree that **** can be overproduced, but people like it. We don't have to, but like all musical tastes, it's subjective. As long as they do what they like I don't have a problem with it. I just don't have to listen to it. As long as they aren't doing it just to sell records.

I had a tendendy to like faster stuff. Could have been speed metal, hardcore, punk, hair metal. Some of it may have been kind of fruity, but that's what I liked. Other people that may have loved say Anthrax may have hated some of the punk stuff or the Right Rev. Horton Heat that I like.

Perhaps for the more popular bands that have had some recent pop relevance (ie. Poison, Motley Crue, etc), but I can't see a bevvy of 20-something knockouts going to a Bullet Boys concert.

Maybe not 20 something's but there will be a good group of hot MILFs there. I'm married though so that's not why I'm going. I'm just going to drink some beer with friends and laugh at some bands that haven't been semi-relevent for nearly 20 years.

1. Smoking bud is not cool. I should know, I've done it and I'm not cool. When people see a stoner they point and laugh. They don't say oh damn, I gotsta be like him yo!!

2. I'm not from Nebraska.

3. I'm not a farmer.

4. I don't have a mohawk.

5. I don't pretend to be a 80's metal band.

6. You could quite possibly be more wrong than any other human on the face of the planet ever has been. Congratulations.

1-you have a mullet

2-why don't you root for Kansas football?

3-you remind me of more of a "Queen" fan than anything

Why is some suburban pasty ass white boy who trys to act gansta wigger 5 I.Q. having Mofo trying to insult someone? I don't get how this works? You are the bottom of the barrel.

Blackout seemed to be having fun posting stupid stuff.... I don't see why... It wasn't fun.

Neither is SJ's..... style.,,,,

Okay, I just got back from the show. I went in with really low expectations. The Bulletboys and Faster Pu$$ycat rocked the house. I was blown away with how good these guys still are.

What was the mullet-to-guys that have current hairstyle ratio?

Archived