Manson follower released from jail

Blackout

Let me get this straight... Life sentence + 15 years + additional time for escape = 30 years. Never would happen if there was a death penelty . Just sayin ...... ;)

oh, and she escaped from jail 20 years ago but was caught after 2 days on the run

What a POS. Should've croaked in the slammer. You pull a gun on the President you are unstable and you cannot be trusted in society.

but now she's a 60 year old with (presumebly) no family or home to go to

atleast she's past the typical "serial killer" age lol

Who'd she kill to warrant the death penalty?

To follow through with Manson's deal with the Aryan Brotherhood, Fromme moved to Stockton, California, with friends Nancy Pitman and Priscilla Cooper, and a pair of ex-convict Aryan Brotherhood members named Michael Monfort and James Craig. This group happened to meet up with a couple, James and Lauren Willett, at a cabin. The ex-convicts forced James Willett to dig his own grave and gunned him down because he was going to tell the authorities about a series of robberies that the ex-convicts had committed after they were released from prison.[5] After the body of James Willett was found, with his hand still sticking out of the ground where he was buried,[5] the housemates were taken into custody on suspicion of murder. Lauren Willett was also then discovered to be dead as well. She had been killed to prevent her from talking about the killing of her husband.[5] An infant girl believed to be the Willetts’ daughter was found in the house in Stockton and placed in Mary Graham Hall.[5] Fromme was released due to a lack of evidence.

In March 1975, Fromme confronted Danny Goldberg, the publicist for English rock band Led Zeppelin, which was performing concerts in the United States as part of its North American concert tour. She said she had to see Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page because she had foreseen something evil in his future and thought it might happen that night during the band's concert at the Long Beach Arena. She swore that the last time this had happened, she had seen someone shot to death before her very eyes. Goldberg persuaded her to write a long note to Page, after which she left. The note was burned, unread.[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynette_Fromme

but now she's a 60 year old with (presumebly) no family or home to go to

atleast she's past the typical "serial killer" age lol

So what? Violent crime (or attempted violent crime) should be one strike you're out. Why should innocent people in society take the risk in order to show compassion for a sociopath? Do you know that most crimes are committed by ex-cons? Can you imagine if your son or daughter was killed by an ex-con - someone that society recognized was a threat to others, had incarcerated and LET GO?

If you display through your actions that you place no value on human life than you do not deserve to live amongst others in society. Life sentence for violent crime such as armed robbery or kidnapping and death penalty in the case of murder, rape and child molestation.

Elect JGB in 2016 for Prez.

To follow through with Manson's deal with the Aryan Brotherhood, Fromme moved to Stockton, California, with friends Nancy Pitman and Priscilla Cooper, and a pair of ex-convict Aryan Brotherhood members named Michael Monfort and James Craig. This group happened to meet up with a couple, James and Lauren Willett, at a cabin. The ex-convicts forced James Willett to dig his own grave and gunned him down because he was going to tell the authorities about a series of robberies that the ex-convicts had committed after they were released from prison.[5] After the body of James Willett was found, with his hand still sticking out of the ground where he was buried,[5] the housemates were taken into custody on suspicion of murder. Lauren Willett was also then discovered to be dead as well. She had been killed to prevent her from talking about the killing of her husband.[5] An infant girl believed to be the Willetts

You don't wave a loaded gun - and the operative word is loaded - at the President of the United States and get a get out of jail free card. Yes, she's a nut; but what kind of example does it set? She should have died in prison where she belonged. If she doesn't make visiting Charles Manson the first thing on her list, I'll eat my hat. It's probably part of her parole conditions that she doesn't, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

You don't wave a loaded gun - and the operative word is loaded - at the President of the United States and get a get out of jail free card. Yes, she's a nut; but what kind of example does it set? She should have died in prison where she belonged. If she doesn't make visiting Charles Manson the first thing on her list, I'll eat my hat. It's probably part of her parole conditions that she doesn't, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'd love to see this nut case violate her parole conditions and be right back in the slammer finishing her sentence.

I agree here. She served her time, and then some. Something many current NFL football players HAVEN'T done, yet there is no outburst about this.

What NFL players are you referring to and what was their crime?

violent crime sentences are determined by the court.

don't tell me you MUST spend your entire life behind bars

she's 60, how is she a threat to society now?

Are you kidding? Would you let her babysit your kids? No? Why not? She's not a threat, right? You don't have to be young to pull the trigger of a gun. She's a nut job and a follower of Manson. You can't cure crazy. And my point is that we shouldn't even give her the benefit of analyzing whether she is still a threat. She tried to kill the President and should lose all rights to live amongst society. She gets zero benefit of the doubt in my book.

Ditto.

Let me get this straight... Life sentence + 15 years + additional time for escape = 30 years. Never would happen if there was a death penelty . Just sayin ...... ;)

But Pete, they tell us it costs more for capital punishment than to keep them in jail.

Yeah, right ... I could kill them very cheaply. ;)

Debatable.

Good then all "cured" sociopaths can live near you. Psychologists are notoriously easy to fool.

People who commit an act of violence (not a bar fight, we're talking at least with intent to kill/seriously injure) lose their right to walk amongst us. I choose the safety of innocents over the "rights" of sociopaths deemed "cured" because they say they now see flowers instead of bloody corpses on Rorschach tests.

What NFL players are you referring to and what was their crime?

Are you kidding? Would you let her babysit your kids? No? Why not? She's not a threat, right? You don't have to be young to pull the trigger of a gun. She's a nut job and a follower of Manson. You can't cure crazy. And my point is that we shouldn't even give her the benefit of analyzing whether she is still a threat. She tried to kill the President and should lose all rights to live amongst society. She gets zero benefit of the doubt in my book.

Ditto.

I'm only 22, I don't plan on having kids for awhile. But I'm sure if she's a threat then she'll go back since she's under probation forever.

But Pete, they tell us it costs more for capital punishment than to keep them in jail.

Yeah, right ... I could kill them very cheaply. ;)

Most correct. I can get 06 ammo a heck of a lot cheaper than feeding and housing some fool for 30 years ,Dennis.

Good then all "cured" sociopaths can live near you. Psychologists are notoriously easy to fool.

People who commit an act of violence (not a bar fight, we're talking at least with intent to kill/seriously injure) lose their right to walk amongst us. I choose the safety of innocents over the "rights" of sociopaths deemed "cured" because they say they now see flowers instead of bloody corpses on Rorschach tests.

I'm not saying they all can, or even most. But to say, 'you can't cure crazy' is false.

You just love nitpicking people's over generalizations, so, I figured I'd offer the same.

I'm not saying they all can, or even most. But to say, 'you can't cure crazy' is false.

You just love nitpicking people's over generalizations, so, I figured I'd offer the same.

:shock: YOU CAN'T ! That's a fact. Crazy is as crazy does. The only "cure" is a coffin.

You just don't understand it do you ? She has rights you know. Only after this nut case, ticking time bomb goes off and kills someone does she get sent back. Too late for the poor bastids that are her victims.

So you see a 60 year old woman going on a killing spree? Are you serious?

Uh, loaded gun, President of the United States? What kind of s hit kicking conversation is this in the first place?

Uh, she's 60 years old, been incarcerated since I was in high school. Do you actually think grandma is a threat? It's over for all parties involved. Let it go.

Again, you commit a violent act it's not society's duty to determine if you are no longer a threat. You have forfeited all rights to benefit of the doubt. Most crimes are committed by repeat offenders. Thus, the system is clearly broken.

If you can honestly say you would let this 60-year old "not a threat" grandmother babysit your child then you are lying merely to play the devil's advocate or you yourself are nuts. If you agree that you wouldn't let her babysit your kid than you admit she is still a threat and why should society take a risk that you admit you would not take personally? Either way, I win. Thanks for playing.

Archived