Impressions

Cyberjet

Glad I'm not the only one who saw it. He needs a LOT of work still, but he's definitely improved since last year. Buttle said it best: "he needs to get better, but he's 100% better than last season." Which shows you how crappy he was last season, but still.

He also played DE on a lot of downs, so he was tying up blockers rather than rushing the passer. And FWIW, he tied up both the RT and RG on the Harris sack, allowing Harris to run by untouched.

100X of 0 is still 0.

100X of 0 is still 0.

I honestly don't think he's that bad. He's no #6 pick, or even a first rounder, but I do see more potential in him this year. Last year he just looked big and stiff. Now he looks like he can move and do things. He just doesn't. If he continues like this I wonder how much playing time he'll get the first four weeks.

Woodhead sucked.

I wanna see what Shonn Green can do with out regular O-line before I make my judgement on him. But he didnt impress me one bit yesterday.

Actually, when Woodhead got the ball, (if you were watching closely) the line pretty much sucked and there was no where to run. BTW - TJ and Leon didn't exactly light it up and they were running behind the one's and two's.

Archived