One thing to remember...

4HCrew

it was the first preseason game against a very poor team...you will learn a lot more against the likes of the Ravens and Giants. As for Gholston sadly it looks like he could be the second coming of Mike Mamula...not being able to shed a block from 3rd and 4th stringers..the Jets are going to sorely miss Pace

it was the first preseason game against a very poor team...you will learn a lot more against the likes of the Ravens and Giants. As for Gholston sadly it looks like he could be the second coming of Mike Mamula...not being able to shed a block from 3rd and 4th stringers..the Jets are going to sorely miss Pace

Agreed, but I do love what I saw from the Jets on the D.

I can't wait to see what this defense does once Ellis and Pace are done serving their suspensions.

It looks like the Jets are finally going to have a Defense that is going to go out there and try at least to force the issue and make the offense react to what they do instead of them reacting to what the offense does.

Im excited cause it was a long off season. Football is back!

Archived