Hey, Brett Ratliff

And dodging people about money that he owes them...he's pretty good at that too.

I owe you nothing. I received nothing, therefore I owe nothing. I thought better about buying a fake Chinese jersey.

So a crappy performance by Ratliff is worth laughing at, but a crappy performance by Cassel is worth defending.

You might as well come out of the closet, Joe. You love all things Patriot and ex-Patriot. Did you buy your Kyle Orton jersey yet?

I owe you nothing. I received nothing, therefore I owe nothing. I thought better about buying a fake Chinese jersey.

Really? Wow...

Maybe you should check your PMs then...you shouldn't order a jersey, say you'll pay, and then completely ignore me when I order the jersey and ask for your address and payment. And then not respond. At least have the decency to respond.

And they're not fake either, just ask Garb.

Really? Wow...

Maybe you should check your PMs then...you shouldn't order a jersey, say you'll pay, and then completely ignore me when I order the jersey and ask for your address and payment. And then not respond. At least have the decency to respond.

Real/spectacular?

Really? Wow...

Speaking of jersey's JB i may be able to afford 1 or 2 within the next month or so. I'll pm when ready. Hey, any chance ya can get Big Ben's Miami of Ohio jersey ?

Archived