About the fantasy draft tonight for jetnation. please read

Jetkid94

well a big family dinner came up for me tonight at 7. which means ill miss most of the draft. Would you guys rather me leave the league now, and get someone else or let me rank some guys and get back for the conclusion of the draft.

Are there any openings for another league for jetnation that I can join and let someone take my spot in this one?

If someone wants my spot in this league tonight draft at 8:30 eastern time(yahoo says 5:30 but I just saw that's for pacific time zone) tell me and I will leave it, unless you guys dont care that I will have to rank my players. But if theres an opening somewhere else ill join that one instead if I can make that draft time.

keep in mind I really wanna play against you guys.

can someone confirm theres a spot in another jetnation league before I give you my spot?

Jetkid, I missed your post about the phone, my bad. This way you won't have to do that and you can enjoy the time with your family. Since the 1st league drafted and the 2nd & 3rd are full, I will start a 4th and final league and will post the information in this thread.

JN League 4

September 6th, 9:15pm

ID - 603125

Password - jets2009

Join up fellas.

**** you Joe for making it such an akward time for me. I have to work at 6 in the morning and this draft will still be going at 2am for me.

If you were a man, I'd punch you. Punch you right in the mouth.

I'm going to fill a pillowcase with bars of soap and beat the **** out of you. :)

P.S. It isn't an awkard time for us here in the United States, sorry dude.

It's cool Joe, I know what to expect when signing up to these things. I have to get back into my NFL sleeping routine anyways.

I've been meaning to ask you for a while now, maybe you can answer it for me.

What time is it over there in Ireland for the 1pm, 4pm and 8:30pm games?

I've been meaning to ask you for a while now, maybe you can answer it for me.

What time is it over there in Ireland for the 1pm, 4pm and 8:30pm games?

Add 5 hours.

1pm - 6pm

4pm - 9pm

8:30pm - 1:30pm

I actually do watch most if not all late games too. Not healthy.

Archived