Michael Vick TONIGHT on 60 Minutes

Yep.

I love Michael. I'm glad he is back. Good interview.

just a question joey, have you ever owned a pet? ( turtles doesnt count :D)

this is not to diminish your love for michael.. i just am curious to know if you are a pet lover also?

just a question joey, have you ever owned a pet? ( turtles doesnt count :D)

this is not to diminish your love for michael.. i just am curious to know if you are a pet lover also?

I have a 3 year old cat and used to be an owner of a Golden Retriever.

Pitbulls are different in my eyes and nothing you say or do will change that.

i aint going to do anything ;) i just dont think it is cool to torture and kill animals. ( whether they are considered "vicious" or not. )

tigers, lions etc are vicious, but not cool to torture them..

does that make sense.. even if you hate the breed, still not right to torture them.

imho

Feed your cat to Pitbulls, then. You know, watch it and stuff. It'll be fun.

You make absolutely no sense in your defense of him.

Feed your cat to Pitbulls, then. You know, watch it and stuff. It'll be fun.

You make absolutely no sense in your defense of him.

I dislike Pitbulls and feel bad for the situation in which he was raised.

Really, it isn't hard to understand if you don't have your Pitbull loving glasses on.

I dislike Pitbulls and feel bad for the situation in which he was raised.

Really, it isn't hard to understand if you don't have your Pitbull loving glasses on.

What in God's name are you even talking about? Please keep trying to justify what he did and continue to look foolish while excusing a s hit bucket. Thanks!

I in no way believe what Vick was doing is okay, but i fully justify his reinstatement into the league.

He did what he did, was caught, and served his time. It doesn't matter what his personal feelings are on the situation. But i do believe that he will not do it again. The amount of time that he has taken and is forced to take to change his image will stop him from doing it again. The amount of embarrassment he would face if any further involvement would surface would absolutely end his career.

He did the crime and paid his debt to society. He is done with what he used to do. Goodell would be stupid if he let one of the games best athletes go over something that will never happen again.

I don't buy that crap for a second. that was a bullspit excuse of an interview, pure vanilla. Reminded me of the A-Rod interview..I especially liked the part where he said he feels terrible for not stopping it but then in his next sentence says I was brought up in it and therefore thought it was ok.

Then when he said football didn't matter but that he cried in jail becuase he was damaging his football carreer..

He is a POS and people like you Joe need to wake up and smell the fecal matter coming from this a-hole's mouth

I watched the interview last night. The propaganda machine was in full force. Hard to beleive he has no money with that heavy hitting PR machine working on his behalf. At the very least you have to beleive that the NFL is behind it - or NBC is behind it (Dungy is an NBC commentator, no? ;) ). What I find MOST bothersome is that scumbag Tony Dungy - you know, Gawd :rolleyes:- and his fake bullsh*t too - he's in on the marketing plan: The Resurrection of Michael Vick. Dooshie Dungy will probably write a book about it.

Anyway, Vick has a future in acting.

All that said, however, I think the man has paid the price for his crime. Time for him to make a living and earn his way back into Gawd's good graces - for real.

Archived