In Case You Missed It Jets Nation On Again @ Midnight

SoFlaJets

on SNY 639...they even did a JAMES DEARTH segment!!!!

I just watched it. Two surprising things for me from the interview with Lito Sheppard:

1. He was clearly in favor of Sanchez being the starter which surprised me. I thought the vets would be behind the vet, Clemens.

2. Lito also said that Sanchez has the stronger arm of the two, adding that Sanch has been letting it rip lately. When I was up there it looked the opposite early on. Interesting.

I just watched it. Two surprising things for me from the interview with Lito Sheppard:

1. He was clearly in favor of Sanchez being the starter which surprised me. I thought the vets would be behind the vet, Clemens.

2. Lito also said that Sanchez has the stronger arm of the two, adding that Sanch has been letting it rip lately. When I was up there it looked the opposite early on. Interesting.

kind of surprising how humble Lito was ya know? I mean this is a guy who could have very easily been colcky as hell with his two pro bowls in his pocket but he wasn't-and yea, he didn't want to SAY Sanchez but he sort of did anyway.

oh yea TS...3 more names for you

1-Reggie Brown...per Cimini this morning

2-Roscoe Parrish might get cut and

3-so may Joey Galloway

Gimme Brown and Roscoe in a minute. I think both are upgrades for us. Send Brad Smith to Cleveland for a draft pick and put Britt Davis on the PS. A receiving corps of Cotch, Brown, Stuckey, Clowney and Parrish can get you some points.

As for Lito, yeah, he looked a lot more level-headed and humble than advertised. Competitive, too. He clearly didn't want to be considered "the other corner" next to Revis. Nice.

Archived