ESPN Fantasy League - Draft Tonight 8:00 PM

PS17

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The league is now FULL.

The original 10 who were supposed to be in the yahoo 2 league last night [that crashed] had first dibs. Only one person - PFSIKH - hasn't shown up, so I filled his spot with neckdemon, who was first on the waiting list. Sorry to JetsOrDie, Favorite Toon, and DLJ.

Best of luck to everyone in the league. 4 hours and 40 minutes till the Draft starts.

:)

i guess we're just leaving it to random draft slots?

Its random but equal. First overall pick gets the last pick in the second round, first in the third and so on... Last overall pick gets first pick in the 2nd round and last in the third, and so on... Get it? We will all have the same draft value.

I firmly believe that everybody was just afraid of my team in the yahoo league, which is why there was a need to start this new one. That's fine, I still plan on total domination. See everybody at the draft.

I play you week one. I guess I will be rooted for by the others.

I'm the only kid in this league, nice.

How does the ESPN draft room work?

Do we get in 30 minutes before like (we're SUPPOSED to) on Yahoo?

I think you can get in a half-hour before the draft. I remember either last year or the year before having to download something to open up the draft application. Somewhere on the league site on ESPN you can test your computer to see if the draft will work.

I was born in 93 so you are the youngest. ;)

Age means nothing though, I won my league last year. Just gotta know the players.

yeah i know, but it would be cool to beat some of the guys on this board haha

Ive won a couple leagues but I always seem to win my divisions.

I think you can get in a half-hour before the draft. I remember either last year or the year before having to download something to open up the draft application. Somewhere on the league site on ESPN you can test your computer to see if the draft will work.

I've done a couple ESPN drafts, but I just go to the "Live Draft Lobby" and do them.

Never had to deal with a private league.

I have one career loss. Now THAT'S dominating.

Last year, 124 knocked me out in the 1st round of the playoffs.

That marked the 1st time I had not been in the league championship game in the last EIGHT JN Leagues I've been in.

There is a reason that I used to write ****ty fantasy articles for this website.

I attribite my success last year to drafting Thomas Jones, your boy, in the later rounds, yeah he sucks but I got great value for the pick. Westbrook was my #1, and Brees was my QB. Braylon Edwards was really my only bust.

Its random but equal. First overall pick gets the last pick in the second round, first in the third and so on... Last overall pick gets first pick in the 2nd round and last in the third, and so on... Get it? We will all have the same draft value.

yeah i knew all that. i was just curious if you were gonna leave it random or pick slots. guess random is fine. i really don't like the late slots in this years draft. but you gotta work with what you get right?

I attribite my success last year to drafting Thomas Jones, your boy, in the later rounds, yeah he sucks but I got great value for the pick. Westbrook was my #1, and Brees was my QB. Braylon Edwards was really my only bust.

Dude, in my personal league (in which I lost in the championship game...somehow, despite having a team full of busts), my cousin went 15-1, his only loss coming due to a Yahoo scoring change on a Wednesday.

He had Brees, DeAngelo, Westbrook, Gonzalez, Hines Ward. He even had ****ing John Carney as his kicker.

It's the best fantasy team I've ever seen. He lucked out and got everyone when they went ape**** and had career years.

Dude, in my personal league (in which I lost in the championship game...somehow, despite having a team full of busts), my cousin went 15-1, his only loss coming due to a Yahoo scoring change on a Wednesday.

He had Brees, DeAngelo, Westbrook, Gonzalez, Hines Ward. He even had ****ing John Carney as his kicker.

It's the best fantasy team I've ever seen. He lucked out and got everyone when they went ape**** and had career years.

My starting lineup last year:

Brees

Westbrook

Jones

Slaton/Cotch

Braylon

Berrian

Gates

Giants D/ST

Kicker I forget...

Not great, but pretty good, and I had a good bench and I managed well. I also was great with claiming guys off waivers.

Archived