Brett Favre Is A Viking: MERGED

jaspegs

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, there is alot of hate going on in this thread. This time last year, he was a hero around here.

Right, its unbelievable.

Favre made us relevant for a while, whether or not he did for himself, he still did it. He got us on sportscenter daily. That doesn't happen for the jets.

When I'm 40 I just hope that I'm in good enough shape to throw the ball around with my kids for more than 5 minutes.

This has gotten to the point of being hilarious. Now we can all enjoy the spectacle of Aaron Rodgers outplaying him in the same division. Oh, and the inevitable injury his out of shape 40 year old body is going to sustain.

Be careful, I suggested Aaron Rodgers would outplay him last year and was ridculed on this board.

Brett Favre is so close to surpassing Jason Taylor as my least favorite athlete of all time...its not even funny.

Seriously, **** him.

What's ****ed up about that is, he use to be one of my all time favorite players. He was fun to watch on Sunday now he's turning into a huge pain in the ass.

Michael Jordan 2.0

At least he didn't try playing baseball.

No, you said it like it was already so.

He had a better year, he still has a long way to go before he will be considered better than Favre.

Nice try Nostradamus.

I wasn't comparing careers. I simply said at this point in their careers, I'd prefer Rodgers. You drank the Kool-Aid, and Rodgers had the better season (statistically). It didn't take a Nostredamus to predict that would happen, simply someone without a Homer Bias.

What's ****ed up about that is, he use to be one of my all time favorite players. He was fun to watch on Sunday now he's turning into a huge pain in the ass.

Michael Jordan 2.0

At least he didn't try playing baseball.

Like I said, he is closely approaching Jason Taylor as the one athlete I hate most on this planet.

They should be on the same team, the Diva and the Homo. I could just see the grab ass they would play in the locker room now.

Archived