Journalist Robert Novak has died....RIP

SouthernJet

Can't say I'm shedding tears on this one. The CIA leak goes way beyond a political issue (Bush Sr championed a law that punishes responsible parties for up to ten years in prison.). Chances are, there were at least some informants that were killed because of his role in this leak.

RIP...I loved him on Crossfire in the 80's with liberal pruned faced Tom Breaden on the left..here with Frank Zappa

zappa_cnn.jpg

u r right..original crossfire was best..u learned alot as both sides of issue were discussed,,it wasnt one sided,,

it reminded me somewhat of old hannity/colmes show where both sides of issue presented each night..

I said R.I.P. that's classy enough for me. He definitely should have died in prison though. Definitely.

and where should someone who perjured before Grand Jury and Congress die? political crimes are a different animal and never judged fair,,no partisan politics please...

Give it a break,,prison for novack is bad comment, especially at this time......

RIP.......

and where should someone who perjured before Grand Jury and Congress die? political crimes are a different animal and never judged fair,,no partisan politics please...

Give it a break,,prison for novack is bad comment, especially at this time......

RIP.......

Depends, what is the punishment for perjury? If he outlives his sentence, then no, he shouldn't die in prison. If not...

Archived