Cassel not as good as Chiefs think???

hoping4ASuperBowl

How can anyone be suprised? The WR's and O Line aren't nearly as good as the Patriots. The Patriots made Cassel good, not the other way around.

per Rotoworld.com

Matt Cassel's play has reportedly "slipped" since the beginning of training camp.

Cassel has been on a fumble and interception streak ever since committing three turnovers in a scrimmage two weeks ago. Asked if Cassel was the best QB in camp, coach Todd Haley replied: "I think I

A six-year, $63M contract may be the only thing keeping Cassel under center in Week 1.

How much of that is guaranteed? :bwahaharoll:

This guy is gonna blow on the Chiefs. Anybody who thinks KC won't deal with the Jets because of the Belichick-Pioli connection should look again at how Belichick ripped Pioli off and set his new franchise back a couple years before he even got started. Why should Pioli feel any loyalty after this?

This guy is gonna blow on the Chiefs. Anybody who thinks KC won't deal with the Jets because of the Belichick-Pioli connection should look again at how Belichick ripped Pioli off and set his new franchise back a couple years before he even got started. Why should Pioli feel any loyalty after this?

The trade wasn't really a rip off...

The contract on the other hand... vom.

You think Orton would be an upgrade over Cassel then?

They're pretty much the same (talent-wise). Put Orton on the Pats last year, he would have done the same thing... 21-12 as a starter...and that's including getting thrown into the fire week 2 in his rookie year (he was a 4th round pick).

They're pretty much the same (talent-wise). Put Orton on the Pats last year, he would have done the same thing...

I agree. Given the same amount of time in the system, I think he would've done better.

I'm one of those guys Slats. Have we HEARD any rumblings from either KC or Denver on how they are acting towards each other-with NE I mean?

I'm one of those guys Slats. Have we HEARD any rumblings from either KC or Denver on how they are acting towards each other-with NE I mean?

I don't think Belichick has any real friends. He's a dick. I really think the loyalty goes out the window with this guy as soon as you get out from under his thumb.

I don't think Belichick has any real friends. He's a dick. I really think the loyalty goes out the window with this guy as soon as you get out from under his thumb.

Really, why shouldn't it be that way? Because you used to work for me and now went to a competitor I should be nice to you? Eff that.

You think Orton would be an upgrade over Cassel then?

No.

But the KC HC Haley says that he can't say that Cassel is the best QB on the team. Thus, Haley must think that person is better than Cassel (who would also be better than Orton).

Besides that, it was a joke.

McMoron out of Denver has a hardon for Cassel so he'd be desperate to get a trade done.

No.

But the KC HC Haley says that he can't say that Cassel is the best QB on the team. Thus, Haley must think that person is better than Cassel (who would also be better than Orton).

Besides that, it was a joke.

McMoron out of Denver has a hardon for Cassel so he'd be desperate to get a trade done.

Yeah. I thought Haley's system was supposed to be very much like McDaniels which is why im surprised to hear he's struggling. Then again, there must be a reason Cassel hasn't started a game since HS before last year.

Yes, really. My point was that Cassel's inablility to beat out Brady for the starting job doesn't mean he sucks.

But it doesn't mean hes that good either. It just means he's a mystery. And the Chiefs are finding out how he'll play when he doesn't have an all pro o line and 2 insane WRs to help guide him along. And not to mention Brady took the Patriots to a few Superbowls without those two studs, Moss and Welker. What does that say about Cassel?

How can anyone be suprised? The WR's and O Line aren't nearly as good as the Patriots. The Patriots made Cassel good, not the other way around.

per Rotoworld.com

Matt Cassel's play has reportedly "slipped" since the beginning of training camp.

Cassel has been on a fumble and interception streak ever since committing three turnovers in a scrimmage two weeks ago. Asked if Cassel was the best QB in camp, coach Todd Haley replied: "I think I

Matt Cassel didn't decline.....but if the folks in KC are first now realizing that Cooper and Darling are not as good as Moss and Welker they are in for a lot of disappointment.

Why the **** do you care if Cassell sucks? BB used him to rape the Pioli and the Chiefs for a 2nd rounder. Be happy.

Archived