I have a surprise for all of you

Maxman

But I can't announce it just yet. :winking0001: Hopefully later tonight or tomorrow.

In fairness though, you really won't care that much. And you will be mildly annoyed that I said this was a surprise for you.

Regardless this is football related so the thread stays here. :-P

My guesses:

you bought a season ticket package and will give away the seats to the POTW winner.

you bought PSL's.

you're selling out to thejetsblog.

you've sold our personal information to advertisers.

you're bringing back jetsrule

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it a Toaster? or is it in your pants?

You can't be so blatantly stealing my signature from the past couple years....do you have a man crush?

And my guess is that our board will be linked through SNY or some media outlet...basically them buying out the rights for them to link/use the board for themselves.

I can't believe no one else figured this out. Max obviously bought an IHOP location while he was on vacation. Now he can have all of the pancakes he wants. Sure, he'll be eating all of the profits, but he'll have all the pancakes he wants :)

That is one of the underlying goals. This move was not financial for me although I suspect it will be portrayed that way by some.

Again, I am sorry but I do hope to be able to tell more soon...

pretty inevitable. that skins board has 639 users right now, 228 members

we need favre to sign to get there

should make things more lively, but I'm gonna need a bigger ignore list I can tell

My guess: Jetnation is going to be the Extremeskins.com of the franchise. I just can't believe that anything with JI is ever happening as long as Sooth's in charge of that site.

I really hope nothing happens with JI. It'll be a disaster.

Their is a legal issue that is going to hold this up. I was just asked to hold off on this. I am in North Carolina, driving back to NJ tomorrow. Have a meeting on Sunday and hope to have this all worked out then.

Their is a legal issue that is going to hold this up. I was just asked to hold off on this. I am in North Carolina, driving back to NJ tomorrow. Have a meeting on Sunday and hope to have this all worked out then.

Can you put G.O.B in charge of this thing. You don't exactly inspire confidence in your decision making ability. You made Thor and Tabor mods.

Archived