I have a surprise for all of you

Maxman

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We've been waiting for four days with baited breath... :rim:

WHAT'S THE BIG NEWS?!! :character0293:

Sorry it is official now, it is actually in place right now. I just need to get the press release together, won't be long from here.

Sorry it is official now, it is actually in place right now. I just need to get the press release together, won't be long from here.

You're getting pretty close to a kick in the nads. Hopefully this breakins news is something that affords you the money for a very good cup. ;)

You're getting pretty close to a kick in the nads. Hopefully this breakins news is something that affords you the money for a very good cup. ;)

Technically if nad protectors were expensive, this transaction would enable me to buy a state of the art system.

Hello Jets Fans:

JetsNation.com is coming soon.

We have acquired three existing Jets sites and will soon be integrating them all under this name. We have inside access to the team (press passes) and will bring you Jets news as it happens.

We ask that you be patient this transition will take approximately two weeks. It will be worth the wait...

Your existing username will work from the site you are currently on. When you enter your password the first time, you will be prompted to change it. Once you do that you will be ready to enjoy Jets access like never before.

More details on features, the launch date and membership pricing will be posted shortly. Check back often for updates.

Thank you,

Warfish

Powered by Yahoo! Web Hosting. Copyright Yahoo, Inc.

Hello Jets Fans:

JetsNation.com is coming soon.

We have acquired three existing Jets sites and will soon be integrating them all under this name. We have inside access to the team (press passes) and will bring you Jets news as it happens.

We ask that you be patient this transition will take approximately two weeks. It will be worth the wait...

Your existing username will work from the site you are currently on. When you enter your password the first time, you will be prompted to change it. Once you do that you will be ready to enjoy Jets access like never before.

More details on features, the launch date and membership pricing will be posted shortly. Check back often for updates.

Thank you,

Warfish

Powered by Yahoo! Web Hosting. Copyright Yahoo, Inc.

How long you think the inside access/press pass thing is 'gonna last? A week? A month?

Guys -- I heard something about SNY doing something with that domain name. I was trying to make a joke out of the announcement thing. But now that the jetsnation.com link is out there my joke is kind of ruined.

That being said, we were not sold and I don't know what three sites are involved. Building a super power of Jets sites is an interesting concept though. One that we want no part of. We like it just the way it is now.

Not sure how the other site members are going to feel about getting acquired though. We are and always will be JetNation.com. The original, we were here before the TV show regardless of what they put on that site.

Guys -- I heard something about SNY doing something with that domain name. I was trying to make a joke out of the announcement thing. But now that the jetsnation.com link is out there my joke is kind of ruined.

That being said, we were not sold and I don't know what three sites are involved. Building a super power of Jets sites is an interesting concept though. One that we want no part of. We like it just the way it is now.

Not sure how the other site members are going to feel about getting acquired though. We are and always will be JetNation.com. The original, we were here before the TV show regardless of what they put on that site.

Wait so this was a joke?

Your ****ing dead to me.

Jetnation.com is the best and always will be the best!

I wonder which sites are involved.

What other sites besides TGG and JI are out there??

Hate to break it to you, but it doesn't matter anyway, so don't feel too bad. The opportunity for it to actually be funny passed about 5 days ago. :P

Jetnation.com is the best and always will be the best!

I wonder which sites are involved.

What other sites besides TGG and JI are out there??

Ronnie Dynamic was selling his site awhile ago so I would think he is one of them. Not sure if they are all even sites or maybe blogs.

Either way it is kind of f'ed up that they would use the domain name jetsnation.com, that isn't cool. But not much I can do about it.

Ronnie Dynamic was selling his site awhile ago so I would think he is one of them. Not sure if they are all even sites or maybe blogs.

Either way it is kind of f'ed up that they would use the domain name jetsnation.com, that isn't cool. But not much I can do about it.

Sue them.

Archived