Rex Ryan: "I like Tom Brady" lol

Sperm Edwards

LOL I LOVE our new coaches ability to produce kneeslapper after kneeslapper.

Thats why we hired you Rex!!! Keep bringing us the change Obama can never bring!!! This new atmosphere is like...sooooooooo awesome.

What part of no politics don't you understand. If you want to keep posting here I suggest you start obeying the rules.

Ok he's starting to get really annoying now. For ****s sake will you shut the **** up. He's the goddamn Lane Kiffin of the NFL.

Great comparison, even though I like the way Rex actually speaks (unlike the robotic Mangini) , it won't be too motivational if we start out 0-4.

Just like Kiffin's words with the Gators won't turn out too will when they get manhandled in the Swamp.

I think rex is showing he can learn on the job, and for a rookie HC, that is a good thing. after the miami player and mumbles, he has toned it down, and said he shouldn't have talked about another team (ravens)

belicheat has an unhealthy hatred of all things jets, so he couldn't possibly have any more motivation to humiliate the jets than he already has

and this may inspire the jets players to rally around rex, which could be a good thing

He is doing what Woody is paying him to do. Keep the Jets on the back page of the Post and Daily News.

Woody Johnson cares more about getting the Jets in the news then he does about winning. That is why he signed Favre, that is why he hired Rex and that is why they drafted Sanchez. Jets won't win as many games as the Giants but they will get more ink in the press.

The funny thing about this post is that Woody has actually been a pretty successful owner as far as winning seasons are concerned...at least for the Jets.

I think he's saying they draw their motivation in other ways.

Where? Belichick uses the no respect angle year after year.

Players, Coaches yapping before and after games: Fredex, Merriam, LT, the Pittsburgh Saftey who Brady torched on a trick play, et al.

He thinks BB is a better HC than reaching for the ring-kissing remark as the players' motivations to win a game.

He said BB and I have the same job and the only difference is that BB has some SB rings.

As though the team would have no motivation to win a divisional game, but for Ryan saying he didn't come here to kiss BB's rings.

Huh? Of course there is always motivation to win divisional games for obvious reasons.

Rex is going out of his way to provide extra motivation for NE and Miami.

The reason why is puzzling to say the least.

If you seriously think it meant otherwise, we've all overestimated you. I mean, Alk we all know is a hopeless clown. But we're used to it. He's like a mascot and it's kind of cute. But we can have two JN mascots I guess. This isn't The Highlander.

All Rex has done is shoot hs mouth off from day 1. At first the Crowder thing was comical, but hes looking more like an over confident Jerry Glanville every day

4 weeks until the game. Surely Rex cannot hold his tongue that long?

Players, Coaches yapping before and after games: Fredex, Merriam, LT, the Pittsburgh Saftey who Brady torched on a trick play, et al.

He said BB and I have the same job and the only difference is that BB has some SB rings.

Huh? Of course there is always motivation to win divisional games for obvious reasons.

All Rex has done is shoot hs mouth off from day 1. At first the Crowder thing was comical, but hes looking more like an over confident Jerry Glanville every day

Wow. Rex Ryan is really getting under your skin.

Better get used to it. He's gonna have this job for a while.

Shhhh....go to sleep. The big Jets man won't hurt you.

Archived