360/madden problem About to complete a win and then tech problem happens please help

Jetkid94

So Im beating the pats 28-7, defense has shut them down all day, Sanchez having a great game, basically a great win.

until with 1 minute left the screen goes black.... and the 360 console instead of the green ring around the start button its blinking red.

I kept it on in hopes someone can help me fix it where I can finish the minute of game so it counts in my franchise.

So Im beating the pats 28-7, defense has shut them down all day, Sanchez having a great game, basically a great win.

until with 1 minute left the screen goes black.... and the 360 console instead of the green ring around the start button its blinking red.

I kept it on in hopes someone can help me fix it where I can finish the minute of game so it counts in my franchise.

do you ride the short bus?

idk what that is but doesent sound good. I think has happend before but before I re-boot it im trying to fix it where I can complete my win!

How can you complete your win, when you reboot it? Did you save it before hand?

I didn't save it because it was basically over and then this happend. I dont wanna reboot it until maybe it fixes itself or I get help.

It's not gonna fix itself, if you're not getting video and there are 3 red lights around the power button, it's most likely RROD. You can call up Microsoft and tell'em its Red Ring of Death....

Try to make sure your video cord to the back of the xbox is connected, pull it out and put it back in and make sure it's fully in.

Alright if that doesent work I guess everyones right about RROD.

and to a poster who said get a PS3, ive had this 360 for about 3 years now so maybe thats why something's wrong, hopefully its not to bad..

Archived