Usain Bolt

Otter

Bolt just ran a 19.19 in the 200 meters final today at the World Championships. Broke his old record of 19.29. It's an amazing feat, but I'm a little suspicious.

Any athlete like Bolt (or Michael Phelps, for that matter) that smashes records like that has to come under some suspicion. The cheaters will always be 2 steps ahead of the testers, even the best like the IOC or track and field officials.

I was just listening a track and field analyst talking about the time Bolt ran in the 100 m race on Sunday. He said that based on the time Bolt ran (9.58), he could run the NFL 40 combine in 3.82 seconds. With a running start he could do it in 2.95 seconds.

Any athlete like Bolt (or Michael Phelps, for that matter) that smashes records like that has to come under some suspicion. The cheaters will always be 2 steps ahead of the testers, even the best like the IOC or track and field officials.

I dont think Usain is using roids.

I dont think Usain is using roids.

Why?

Track and Field has a long history of roid use. Bugg is right and sadly it is a sign of the times. It is not so much that he is good...it is that he is that much better.

Archived