New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox @ Fenway Park Series Thread

Otter

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boy. You sure weren't laughing at the end of June. I would have sworn you would have hurt yourself jumping on and off the bandwagon.

I've been in this f^cking forum since the start of baseball season, win or lose. Making threads & taking sh*t for it. So your "bandwagon" jab is just sour grapes. Man up and let me enjoy the fact that my team is OWNING yours. :D

I've been in this f^cking forum since the start of baseball season, win or lose. Making threads & taking sh*t for it. So your "bandwagon" jab is just sour grapes. Man up and let me enjoy the fact that my team is OWNING yours. :D

How many times this season did I read you say F this team? Too many too count I'm sure. Enjoy this success. It remains to be seen if it will continue in the postseason.

And JonE is does seem like a long time ago. Hopefully the Sox will think tonight's game happened a long time ago tomorrow.

How many times this season did I read you say F this team? Too many too count I'm sure. Enjoy this success. It remains to be seen if it will continue in the postseason.

And JonE is does seem like a long time ago. Hopefully the Sox will think tonight's game happened a long time ago tomorrow.

Post examples or shut the F up. I understand that you're hurt about the ass whooping but please dont resort to making stuff up.

They're done Bro

Think wildcard

They're done Bro

Think wildcard

You can win the WC and still win the WS. Happened in '04. Yankees are playnig really good baseball. That may not necessarily translate into postseason success.

Sox are far from done. Beckett and Lester would be ridiculous is a short series.

You can win the WC and still win the WS. Happened in '04. Yankees are playnig really good baseball. That may not necessarily translate into postseason success.

Sox are far from done. Beckett and Lester would be ridiculous is a short series.

Have to make the playoffs

Not sure this Sawx team can do that

Good News!

Tim Wakefield (calf) allowed just two hits and a run over five innings Friday in his second rehab start with Triple-A Pawtucket.

Wakefield, sidelined since July 9 with a strained calf, needed just 81 pitches to get through the fine performance. As long as he doesn't wake up Saturday morning with any sort of abnormal soreness, the veteran knuckleballer will rejoin the Red Sox for a start next week.

It's a tough stretch for them but the last 3 weeks of the season don't look too bad for them. It'll be tough, but this team has a lot of veterans who have been here before.

Red Sox schedule in September. I'd be worried about the games against Tampa.

3 @ Tampa

4 @ Chicago

2 Baltimore

3 Tampa

3 Angels

3 @ Baltimore

4 @ Kansas City

3 @ Yankees

3 Toronto

4 Cleveland

Archived