New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox @ Fenway Park Series Thread

Otter

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2nd poor outing in a row

You should feel confident about your pitching

Tazawa and Buccholz are pitching well. Lester has been great. Beckett has not been good the last two starts, for sure. Before that he was lights out. Wakefield is back on Wednesday. Dice-K sounds like he is throwing the ball well and will be back in the near future. There's no reason to not be confident.

Tazawa and Buccholz are pitching well. Lester has been great. Beckett has not been good the last two starts, for sure. Before that he was lights out. Wakefield is back on Wednesday. Dice-K sounds like he is throwing the ball well and will be back in the near future. There's no reason to not be confident.
No reason why you guys should not take the wild card. ;)

I know 2004, so you already gave up on the division then?

2nd great start by Joshie in a row

Nothing to be worried about Sawxies

Some piece of work you are JonE. You come around for the good times and are a ghost when they get pummeled.

Yes. He's had two bad starts in a row. Why weren't you saying anything May-most of August? Oh because he was dominant for that whole stretch. When it comes to pitching I'd still take Beckett over any Yankee in the rotation and not think twice about it. Especially when it comes to the postseason.

Some piece of work you are JonE. You come around for the good times and are a ghost when they get pummeled.

Yes. He's had two bad starts in a row. Why weren't you saying anything May-most of August? Oh because he was dominant for that whole stretch. When it comes to pitching I'd still take Beckett over any Yankee in the rotation and not think twice about it. Especially when it comes to the postseason.

Allot of good that is doing you now. :D

He's back

He didin't give up a run that inning

He's back to his early August ways

God damn this defense has been terrible tonight.

I admire Sabathia's performance tonight. He has his C or D level stuff, and he is holding the lead and keeping us in the game against Beckett. He really is Mr. August.

Now I bring in Hughes for innings 7 & 8. Mo for 9.

Archived