JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

Villainsunited1.jpg

It is the year 2050 and the world is in ruins. Terror. Despair. God Almighty, it's real bad. Sparks rain down from power lines, catching fire to everything in sight. New York City is nothing more than a speck of dust. Flash floods, tornadoes, and earthquakes have been reported all over the United States. Millions of people have mysteriously vanished without a trace. The sky has been torched into a cinder gray ash, and an omnious laughter hangs in the air ...

Our latest intelligence indicates that the unthinkable has happened. Five of the most notorious villains in the universe have joined forces. Fed up with constantly being thwarted, they have made what appears to be an alliance in the name of tyranny. The people of Earth are in dire need of saving. The chosen Commissioner of Earth, Maxwell von Jetnation, has sent out a desperate plea to the heroes of the world: "Please help us, we need you now more than ever."

So here's the situation. The villains have the world held hostage, and it's up to you guys to stop them. Do you have what it takes to set aside egos and work past disagreements to regain control? Never before have I seen such a clash of powers. May the best team win.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rules

1) Unless your PM from me specifically said you could do so, you cannot discuss this game with any other player in PM or otherwise. All discussion must take place on the game thread itself.

2) You are not allowed to quote PMs you received from me in the game thread.

3) No editing posts in this thread, either proof read them first or live with the consequences. Flagrant abuse of this rule will result in a mod-kill.

4) Please bold votes of unvotes in this format: Vote: EY

5) The days will end when the required number of votes are reached, subsequent unvotes will not be counted.

6) No deadline for now, we'll see how it plays out. I'll put some in place if need be. If you have night actions, please send them in as soon as possible

7) The EY Rule: If a PM is sent by accident. Please come to me before posting information contained there-in.

8) The SMC Rule: Don't quote the PMs, don't post the screen shots, use your judgment and don't be a dick.

If anyone has any questions about their roles, game play or strategy, or anything else, feel free to ask me.

9) Have fun!

---------------------------------------------

As a courtesy to other players, please PM me if you feel you will be unable to meet deadlines, so that we can find a replacement.

Special notes to this setup:

To the newer players AND to the veterans.

1) Expect the unexpected. There should be a lot of things you've never experienced before in this game. Roles vary from traditional to nontraditional. If an outcome is not what you expect ask me and I will tell you if i made a mistake or not. If I tell you it's not a mistake, please don't get pissed off, but try to figure out what happened.

2) I've warned a good plenty of you. I am not outlawing role reveal. But if you don't want this game to be shooting fish in a barrel, I suggest you all be very careful about such things.

Villainsunited1.jpg

It is the year 2050 and the world is in ruins. Terror. Despair. God Almighty, it's real bad. Sparks rain down from power lines, catching fire to everything in sight. New York City is nothing more than a speck of dust. Flash floods, tornadoes, and earthquakes have been reported all over the United States. Millions of people have mysteriously vanished without a trace. The sky has been torched into a cinder gray ash, and an omnious laughter hangs in the air ...

Our latest intelligence indicates that the unthinkable has happened. Five of the most notorious villains in the universe have joined forces. Fed up with constantly being thwarted, they have made what appears to be an alliance in the name of tyranny. The people of Earth are in dire need of saving. The chosen Commissioner of Earth, Maxwell von Jetnation, has sent out a desperate plea to the heroes of the world: "Please help us, we need you now more than ever."

So here's the situation. The villains have the world held hostage, and it's up to you guys to stop them. Do you have what it takes to set aside egos and work past disagreements to regain control? Never before have I seen such a clash of powers. May the best team win.

Checking in. I'm excited for this game ... and have you thought about writing books JVoR. Good reading. :P

Mod Note: Mass Reveals are not allowed. So let's not go about going down the line and saying what we are. As i've alluded to all of you, there are in-game deterrants from revealing who you are for all parties. If you are about to get lynched, I will allow a claim and counterclaim. That kind of play is organic and acceptable. What isn't acceptable is a whole bunch of you claiming famous characters and asking for counterclaims to narrow down mafia.

I apologize if this seems unfair to you. I just think it's in the best interest of making this fun for everybody.

Nice.

And I'll open the game by voting Klecko, since I'm guessing he wasn't smart enough to read a few past games during the delay, and I don't want us dragging his dead weight around all game long.

Especially given how much weight there is . . .

Nice job JVOR

FOS Doggin, for his open display of disdain towards those of us who wrassle gravity more than most. Also remember this, he is Doggin.

Nice job JVOR

FOS Doggin, for his open display of disdain towards those of us who wrassle gravity more than most. Also remember this, he is Doggin.

Vote Crusher

Decent chance klecko is catwomen and fluffy is keen to protect her

And I agree, it seems like a real good setup.. Some of it sounds ominous and drama inducing

Vote Crusher

And I agree, it seems like a real good setup.. Some of it sounds ominous and drama inducing

I think I would be horrified at how many time you've pleasured yourself to your avatar. Horrified. Klecko is a victim here.

Super heroes, special notes, and mod warnings already. Looks like fun, alright!

I'm just checking in, I'll be back on in the afternoon. With a Friday start, I figure it'll probably be a slow first few days, anyway.

Yes, "Glutony Man", eats faster than a speeding a speeding bullet, flatulence more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap Jif's last three dates in a single bound (not really).

Look at that Buffet, its a hippo, its a blimp, its Glutony man.

How can you not love this man?

Nice.

And I'll open the game by voting Klecko, since I'm guessing he wasn't smart enough to read a few past games during the delay, and I don't want us dragging his dead weight around all game long.

Especially given how much weight there is . . .

After that lame game you just ran you should be voting for youself.

And I've been too busy smacking JetMoses around on bergen's politics board to do much else..... as far as you know. ;)

After that lame game you just ran you should be voting for youself.

And I've been too busy smacking JetMoses around on bergen's politics board to do much else..... as far as you know. ;)

Kleckos still cryin because he was the only one who didnt figure out the last game. :baby:

Vote Crusher

The Amazing Queer already showing his feminine side... relax toots we'll try not to scare you.

Vote SMC because he's SMC.

Archived