JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I expect better of you Akiva. That joke didn't work when Chan tried it. Why would you think you would have better luck?

And what's with attacking me right off the bat? What are you trying to hide?

trying to hide? Are you seriously suggesting that I'm "trying to hide something" by coming out firing? This is why you should have been smart enough to read the prior games. Just too much to expect, I guess. :roll:

trying to hide? Are you seriously suggesting that I'm "trying to hide something" by coming out firing? This is why you should have been smart enough to read the prior games. Just too much to expect, I guess. :roll:

So because I suspect you for "coming out firing" it means I didn't read other game threads?

Your powers of deduction are not finely tuned so I doubt you are the G-ddamned Batman. :Nuts:

And I'd put the odds at about 50/50 that he understood his role PM in this one.

Dude, this is a game that Chan and JiF play frequently, how complicated can it be?

Stop acting like you have to be some kind of rocket scientist to figure out a game that can be played while wasting time during a slow day at work. :rolleyes:

:hand:

Dude, this is a game that Chan and JiF play frequently, how complicated can it be?

Stop acting like you have to be some kind of rocket scientist to figure out a game that can be played while wasting time during a slow day at work. :rolleyes:

:happy0071:

You're easier than my ex-wife!

The last time I had a meatball sub I really enjoyed it. It was delicious. I think I am going to eat one today. Maybe I will chew gum on my way to the meatball festivities. I love meatballs, my mom makes the best meatballs in the world. Once, I had shoved a meatball in my pocket to save for later when I got hunry. After peeling off a bunch of lint, it was still delicious.

Have you ever had meatballs stuffed with doodoo? I wouldnt recommend it. You would think the meatball would mask the taste of the doodoo but it doesnt. Even with extra garlic.

Meatballs are yummy. Everyone should eat a meatball before you die. Maybe I can ask my mommy to cook meatballs for everyone and we can have everyone over for a meatball party. That would be neat.

So because I suspect you for "coming out firing" it means I didn't read other game threads?

Your powers of deduction are not finely tuned so I doubt you are the G-ddamned Batman. :Nuts:

If you'd read the other games, you'd know I always come out firing.

Anyway, wasn't really expecting you to react like this to a little chop-busting. Did my vote set you off for some other reason? Now I'm legitimately curious.

The last time I had a meatball sub I really enjoyed it. It was delicious. I think I am going to eat one today. Maybe I will chew gum on my way to the meatball festivities. I love meatballs, my mom makes the best meatballs in the world. Once, I had shoved a meatball in my pocket to save for later when I got hunry. After peeling off a bunch of lint, it was still delicious.

Have you ever had meatballs stuffed with doodoo? I wouldnt recommend it. You would think the meatball would mask the taste of the doodoo but it doesnt. Even with extra garlic.

Meatballs are yummy. Everyone should eat a meatball before you die. Maybe I can ask my mommy to cook meatballs for everyone and we can have everyone over for a meatball party. That would be neat.

Dude, it's like 8:30am your time. Isn't it a little early to be hitting the sauce?

If I could rep this I would. Pure brilliance. :yes:

If you'd read the other games, you'd know I always come out firing.

Anyway, wasn't really expecting you to react like this to a little chop-busting. Did my vote set you off for some other reason? Now I'm legitimately curious.

You know I am an angry prick who overreacts to everything. Why would I act differently in the game? That would be dumb strategy. :rolleyes:

WTF is this?

Do you have some sort of fattie post requirement?

Awesome

Boopsie? your the 4 year old Crusher?

Ha, wtf JiF. :P

I see LAout reading the thread but hasn't checked in. Who else are we still missing?

Archived