JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The last time I had a meatball sub I really enjoyed it. It was delicious. I think I am going to eat one today. Maybe I will chew gum on my way to the meatball festivities. I love meatballs, my mom makes the best meatballs in the world. Once, I had shoved a meatball in my pocket to save for later when I got hunry. After peeling off a bunch of lint, it was still delicious.

Have you ever had meatballs stuffed with doodoo? I wouldnt recommend it. You would think the meatball would mask the taste of the doodoo but it doesnt. Even with extra garlic.

Meatballs are yummy. Everyone should eat a meatball before you die. Maybe I can ask my mommy to cook meatballs for everyone and we can have everyone over for a meatball party. That would be neat.

This is a very funny post. Arsis will give this post rep.

Dude, it's like 8:30am your time. Isn't it a little early to be hitting the sauce?

I like Marinara sauce on my meatballs.

Boopsie? your the 4 year old Crusher?

Only if I could be so lucky to be the spawn of my muffin top...which might be creepy too.

Vote Pac

for being able to last 3-6 minutes. I would be completely winded after 1 1/2.

I'm trying to think who in my hero lexicon would say something like JiF said... anyone have any thoughts?

Obsession with a certain type of food (meatballs), but could be any food I guess... possible fat guy... also mentions his mother, so possibly young.

Unless you think the post was nonsense and not some kind of requirement.

I'm trying to think who in my hero lexicon would say something like JiF said... anyone have any thoughts?

Obsession with a certain type of food (meatballs), but could be any food I guess... possible fat guy... also mentions his mother, so possibly young.

Unless you think the post was nonsense and not some kind of requirement.

I'm wondering that, too. It reminded me a lot of one of your Joe Cabot ramblings. No ideas on an overweight super hero or villain, though.

Whoops. Still, that's what it reminded me of.

Agreed. I think we need to see what else he says. I'd guess it's one per day, but the only person I can think of right now is 'The Blob', who is a villian, but also a less common one, and I doubt JVOR would handicap JiF so much.

JiF, are you a 'Meatball Hero'?

Nope, but I had one for lunch.

I'm wondering that, too. It reminded me a lot of one of your Joe Cabot ramblings. No ideas on an overweight super hero or villain, though.

Oh the irony if I was an overweight super villain.

Agreed. I think we need to see what else he says. I'd guess it's one per day, but the only person I can think of right now is 'The Blob', who is a villian, but also a less common one, and I doubt JVOR would handicap JiF so much.

Wait the Blob was more then just a terrible horror movie staring Kevin Dillon?

Wait the Blob was more then just a terrible horror movie staring Kevin Dillon?

Fat x-man villain who embodies "the immovable force." Can generate his own personal gravity field and can absorb almost any impact. "The immovable blob" Kind of an unknown and low key villain.

I think he's just an a-hole who likes meatballs.

That being said I was going to watch him to see if that asinine post was attention whoring or in some way required.

Are you still bitter from the EY mod'd game?

I even gave you a compliment about your stamina.

Jackass ;)

Fat x-man villain who embodies "the immovable force." Can generate his own personal gravity field and can absorb almost any impact. "The immovable blob" Kind of an unknown and low key villain.

No ****. I wont lie...I have never really been into superhero's. This new Hollywood phase of superhero movies is making me go back and read about some...but I never knew the Blob was a comic book hero/villain.

You learn something new every day.

Unless of course you're CTM who knows about everything in this world...just ask him.

No ****. I wont lie...I have never really been into superhero's. This new Hollywood phase of superhero movies is making me go back and read about some...but I never knew the Blob was a comic book hero/villain.

You learn something new every day.

Unless of course you're CTM who knows about everything in this world...just ask him.

blob3.jpg

Vote Dan X

He hasn't been scum yet, and that's as good a reason as any right now. He's also JVOR's real life friend, so maybe he got an ultra cool badguy role... or an ultra cool good guy role and this is a mistake.

Heh, every game I get a vote or two for not having been scum yet. I also think we shouldn't spend too much time trying to guess which heroes we are ... my impression was it's to our advantage to keep quiet unless forced to reveal.

I'll be around only off-and-on this weekend, so for now I'll vote: Klecko because he seemed a bit overly antsy earlier.

Heh, every game I get a vote or two for not having been scum yet. I also think we shouldn't spend too much time trying to guess which heroes we are ... my impression was it's to our advantage to keep quiet unless forced to reveal.

I'll be around only off-and-on this weekend, so for now I'll vote: Klecko because he seemed a bit overly antsy earlier.

And I'm the one who needs to read through game threads. :rolleyes:

Zing!

I didn't want to bring this up earlier and I really hope this doesn;t get me mod killed. But did anyone else get a picture of JVOR naked laying on a pile of old comic books with the caption "Working HARD for you to have fun"? Not that I did, just thought I would ask.

I didn't want to bring this up earlier and I really hope this doesn;t get me mod killed. But did anyone else get a picture of JVOR naked laying on a pile of old comic books with the caption "Working HARD for you to have fun"? Not that I did, just thought I would ask.

I'm not gonna say I didn't get one.... :disgust:

Unlike you and I some people don;t like grown men who run around in a cape, a mask and tights.

Well damn them all then !!

Unvote CTM because my "Initial" thing is not taking hold and I would not mind a full blownKlecko Meltdown to get things rolling.

Vote Klecko

Archived