JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No ****. I wont lie...I have never really been into superhero's. This new Hollywood phase of superhero movies is making me go back and read about some...but I never knew the Blob was a comic book hero/villain.

You learn something new every day.

Unless of course you're CTM who knows about everything in this world...just ask him.

GFY..,

You piece of doosh!

ANd actually while I am a nerd, I never got into comic books. I went to the wiki site to read about this "Villians Unite" and it seems like atleast part of the story is about competing villain teams. Could be facing 2 scum teams here..

Plot summary

[edit] Luthor

For months now, former President Lex Luthor has been using his resources to assemble an army against the superheroes. Luthor's team now has over two hundred members with a six-member core team consisting of Luthor, Talia al Ghul, Doctor Psycho, Deathstroke, Black Adam, and the Calculator. But not all the villains offered a chance to join this army are thrilled with this idea. Batman villain Catman has joined a team of five supported by the mysterious Mockingbird including Cheshire, Deadshot, Scandal, Ragdoll, and Parademon to oppose this new Secret Society. Catman replaced the first Fiddler, after he was killed by Deadshot on Mockingbird's orders when Mockingbird felt he had not fulfilled his part in a mission.

ANd actually while I am a nerd, I never got into comic books. I went to the wiki site to read about this "Villians Unite" and it seems like atleast part of the story is about competing villain teams. Could be facing 2 scum teams here..

I doubt he'd waste perfectly good villain roles with losers like that. I've never heard of any of those guys.

Did you read the opening post? It looked pretty clear to me that it's a 5-man team composed of "Five of the most notorious villains in the universe". Catman? wtf is that?

I don't like your bogus idea.

vote:CTM

GFY..,

You piece of doosh!

Sounds more like the plot to "Old man Logan" than it does that weird DC crap.

Arsis just referred to himself in the third person - something supervillians do with great frequency:

unvote

Vote: Arsis

You're off of Doggin so soon? I was hoping to see the most epic mafia battle of my life between you two. One that would inspire a new generation of JN mafia players that would be talking about it for years to come. The amount of excitement and drama it could provide almost brings a tear to my eye. lol, who am I kidding?

You're off of Doggin so soon? I was hoping to see the most epic mafia battle of my life between you two. One that would inspire a new generation of JN mafia players that would be talking about it for years to come. The amount of excitement and drama it could provide almost brings a tear to my eye. lol, who am I kidding?

I never voted for doggin.

I know JVoR's traveling today, so ...

VOTE COUNT

Klecko (5) Doggin, Dan X, Arsis, Smashmouth, LAOut

Crusher (1) CTM

CTM (1) Sharrow

Irish (1) Norway

SMC (1) Pac

Dan X (1) EY

Pac (1) JiF

Arsis (1) Klecko

I believe this is correct, but feel free to fix any mistakes.

I know JVoR's traveling today, so ...

VOTE COUNT

Crusher (1) CTM

CTM (1) Sharrow

Irish (1) Norway

SMC (1) Pac

Dan X (1) EY

Pac (1) JiF

Arsis (1) Klecko

I believe this is correct, but feel free to fix any mistakes.

How many to lynch?

Here we go ...

VOTE COUNT

Crusher (1) CTM

CTM (1) Sharrow

Irish (1) Norway

SMC (1) Pac

Dan X (1) EY

Pac (1) JiF

Arsis (1) Klecko

With 20 players, it takes 11 to lynch.

Arsis just referred to himself in the third person - something supervillians do with great frequency:

unvote

Vote: Arsis

Going with the broken clock theory, I'm going to vote: Arsis.

He hasn't referred to himself in the first person yet in this thread. I'm starting to wonder if something's up, too.

Well according to the intro post ...

Our latest intelligence indicates that the unthinkable has happened. Five of the most notorious villains in the universe have joined forces. Fed up with constantly being thwarted, they have made what appears to be an alliance in the name of tyranny. The people of Earth are in dire need of saving.

But for those of you with a better grasp of game setups, what about the possibility of a SK?

Well according to the intro post ...

But for those of you with a better grasp of game setups, what about the possibility of a SK?

With so many players, you've got to figure there's some way the game will be sped up. So I think it's definitely a possibility.

I doubt he'd waste perfectly good villain roles with losers like that. I've never heard of any of those guys.

Did you read the opening post? It looked pretty clear to me that it's a 5-man team composed of "Five of the most notorious villains in the universe". Catman? wtf is that?

I don't like your bogus idea.

vote:CTM

Haha.. fair point. I don't recognize any of those names besides Luthor though ...

And while you are correct about it saying 5 villians, the bolded below makes me wonder if there's a team within a team type set up. Jvor was pretty clear to state that some unexpected things would happen..

Our latest intelligence indicates that the unthinkable has happened. Five of the most notorious villains in the universe have joined forces. Fed up with constantly being thwarted, they have made what appears to be an alliance in the name of tyranny. The people of Earth are in dire need of saving. The chosen Commissioner of Earth, Maxwell von Jetnation, has sent out a desperate plea to the heroes of the world: "Please help us, we need you now more than ever."

Archived