JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poor Crusher. Love can turn to hate so quickly. Who'll pick up the pieces of his broken heart?

speaking of which... what the hell happened to Crush? someone should contact the coast guard to see if they've had any reports of blue whale sightings at that beach he's visiting.

Poor Crusher. Love can turn to hate so quickly. Who'll pick up the pieces of his broken heart?

Obviously, I wasnt referring to my muffin top.

Is there room for your game in that other site?

speaking of which... what the hell happened to Crush? someone should contact the coast guard to see if they've had any reports of blue whale sightings at that beach he's visiting.

Dont talk about my muffin top like that.

Just call your girls cell phone and you'll find me. I'll be the fat guy with La Vita Loca playing from his zipper.

I would like to take a chance and apologize.

JVOR great set up and Im sorry I didn't have tooo much time to play this awesome game that obviously took alot of work to set up. The beach was awesome and nobody even came close this year with a harpoon.

Sorry to my mafia team for not having the time to put into it. I really thought this game was going to kick off a week earlier.

Lastly I would like to apologize to Chan from life. Better lucky next time cupcake.

Those other two mafia sites are hard on the eyes and look like they were last updated in 1997. Takes me back. Good times.

add to that the fact I have no idea what the hell most of them are talking about and I think a self induced meltdown is forthcoming.

I thought I was going to play mafia and walked into a mensa meeting.

add to that the fact I have no idea what the hell most of them are talking about and I think a self induced meltdown is forthcoming.

I thought I was going to play mafia and walked into a mensa meeting.

I've been to a mensa meeting it was nothing like that. A lot of stupid stuff is going on over there. On one of the forums I still don't know my allingment. No one pmed me about it.

I've been to a mensa meeting it was nothing like that. A lot of stupid stuff is going on over there. On one of the forums I still don't know my allingment. No one pmed me about it.

If they continue to blather on don't be surprised if I launch an unprovoked attack on you. I probably won't have a valid reason but I'll act as if I do. I'm sure I'll be disposed of quickly but at least I'll go out swinging.

Those other two mafia sites are hard on the eyes and look like they were last updated in 1997. Takes me back. Good times.

That's why I didn't sign up. You guys are nuts for playing on both sites. Aside from the look, that's two games you have to read through. It does look like a fun setup though; I just couldn't handle it.

I just read through the dragonmount game. The people playing that one looked good at first, but now that the mod said there are so many mafia, they don't look too smart anymore. :D I don't understand why they aren't looking for the zombies. I've seen two restrictions just reading through once.

I just read through the dragonmount game. The people playing that one looked good at first, but now that the mod said there are so many mafia, they don't look too smart anymore. :D I don't understand why they aren't looking for the zombies. I've seen two restrictions just reading through once.

Which ones?

Which ones?

I don't think I should say, there's still people playing that can see this. It's pretty simple though, most restrictions seem to be adding something to every post or having something lacking from every post, whether it be a space, line, character, punctuation, smiley, etc.

I hope the cult wins.

Archived