Someone broke into my car tonight

Sorry to hear that Joe. They broke the window and took nothing?

Nothing.

Was at the local Irish Pub, came out to my car at 1:30, car was parked on the street next to the Pub since parking in front was non-exsistent, opened the car door and there's a HUGE rock hanging out on the passenger seat, the drivers side window all over the ****ing car. The center console was open, guess they were looking for wallets, credit cards, ipod's, etc, but nothing was missing. I'm 110% stunned my Sirius is still in my car. It was raining, but the car wasn't too wet so I'm guessing it happened shortly before I came out to my car.

Some people just really suck.

Luckily my dad and step mother both have cars so I'm borrowing my dad's until we can get this fixed on Monday.

It was probably a Red Sox fan. :biggrin:

There weren't any in the pub and I wasn't wearing anything Yankees, or even watching the game. I was sitting with 3 friends watching the Cowboy-Titan game, minding our own business.

There weren't any in the pub and I wasn't wearing anything Yankees, or even watching the game. I was sitting with 3 friends watching the Cowboy-Titan game, minding our own business.

Probably some kids looking for a quick score for platic, wallets, change etc.

Our family just has had a bad luck with cars.

My sister, who lives in South Carolina, was hit from behind by a truck and the car is totaled (this happened Thursday) and on Wednesday my father left the lights on with my step mothers car and her battery died.

Waiting for my father or brother to have car problems today unless things really do come in 3's. :eek:

So, I was like sitting here one day. Being a badass drivers side window. Doing my thing when this skinny ass ugly pathetic wigga came up to me a threw a rock at me. Nothing happened at first, took him three tries to break me and all he ended up stealing was 50 cents and an Akon cd.

Ghost?

did you find a bowlingball in the backseat ?

IOUB01oIZzY

Love that movie, even though it is from before I was even born.

BTW guys, you wouldn't have found any Akon CD's. You would've found Killswitch Engage, Five Finger Death Punch, T-Pain, Michael Jackson, Lionel Richie, Blink 182, Dropkick Murphy's and Eminem. I know, a mixture.

Love that movie, even though it is from before I was even born.

BTW guys, you wouldn't have found any Akon CD's. You would've found Killswitch Engage, Five Finger Death Punch, T-Pain, Michael Jackson, Lionel Richie, Blink 182, Dropkick Murphy's and Eminem. I know, a mixture.

you forgot ROCKY

Archived