Going to the movies alone...

Vudu

Not at all. You must not be in a relationship. You will learn to love your alone time one of these days.

BTW, I'm pretty proud of JN. Nobody asked her to be Alanis.

My girlfriend has proclaimed that she is now back on penis because her Traditional Japanese parents didnt think being a lesbian is good for the 'family', so I am painfully single, yet again.

:hand:

P.S. Alone time is overrated.

I go to the movies by myself a lot, but I know what you mean. It can be embarrassing. What I do is, I buy two large sodas and two popcorns at the concession stand, then I wait until the previews start rolling. Then, I walk into the theater and scream "Honey!? Honey!?" until someone tells me to shut the **** up, then I say, sheepishly, "Oh, THERE she (or he, depending on who screams at me) is!" and then I take a seat in the back of the theater and sob quietly at my pathetic existence. Never a bad time at the movies!

I go to the movies by myself a lot, but I know what you mean. It can be embarrassing. What I do is, I buy two large sodas and two popcorns at the concession stand, then I wait until the previews start rolling. Then, I walk into the theater and scream "Honey!? Honey!?" until someone tells me to shut the **** up, then I say, sheepishly, "Oh, THERE she (or he, depending on who screams at me) is!" and then I take a seat in the back of the theater and sob quietly at my pathetic existence. Never a bad time at the movies!

:rl:

Thanks for cheering me up.

Going to the movies by yourself is cheaper and more fun, because a lot of people want to keep ****ing talking during **** and say something to you like "holy **** did you see that!?". Its better to go by yourself, just go during the day, not at night.

Alone time is not over-rated, it is very relaxing.

My girlfriend has proclaimed that she is now back on penis because her Traditional Japanese parents didnt think being a lesbian is good for the 'family', so I am painfully single, yet again.

:hand:

P.S. Alone time is overrated.

I didnt know you were gay..

Have fun at Movies. The wife and I have been going to movies twice a week now for many years.

Its fun with somone or without... Just pick the right flick..

Dont be late!!!!!!!!!

I do everything alone as I hate and don't get along with people. I'm very anti-social. I don't go to the movies alone because I don't watch many movies. I think I've been to the theater 10 times in my life. I'd rather read a book.

Sucks. I'm embarrassed for myself.

:bag:

Meh, i generally go to the movies alone, I like it, I get to relax and just watch the movie. This might have something to do with the fact that my ex was "movie retarded" and had to always ask a million nonsensical questions throughout the whole thing. She was a smart girl who would magically turn dumb as a stump once in front of a tv or movie screen. I remember wanting to get up from my seat and move when we went to see 12 monkeys.

Other than the rare handjob in the back of the theater, taking a date there is extremely overrated, I mean how the eff do I hold and eat my twizzlers if I have to hold some broad's hand for an hour and a half? Gimme an effing break.

Archived