****The OFFICIAL Jets @ Ravens MNF Game/Discussion Thread****

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boo ****ing hoo. I'm already tired of your ****. Root for a different team if you don't like anyone on the Jets.

Dude I'm fine with you being tired of my **** but really all I'm doing is not flipping a **** over the new people. I love the Jets and I like pretty much every player, my bitching really has nothing to do with the team more to do with the reactions of most of the fans. If its bugging you that much that's funny to me, since I've generally in the past been the one who called out posters for not liking the team so this is pretty funny.

Anyway onto the game Washington is clearly proving to be our only player on offense. How can people say he's not worth 5 mil?

Dude I'm fine with you being tired of my **** but really all I'm doing is not flipping a **** over the new people. I love the Jets and I like pretty much every player, my bitching really has nothing to do with the team more to do with the reactions of most of the fans. If its bugging you that much that's funny to me, since I've generally in the past been the one who called out posters for not liking the team so this is pretty funny.

Anyway onto the game Washington is clearly proving to be our only player on offense. How can people say he's not worth 5 mil?

Dude its pre season week 2, take it easy.

Dude its pre season week 2, take it easy.

Dude I get that, I'm actually not making any judgements on players careers from this. I'm mocking the fans who have been saying Sanchez and Ryan are the second coming when they've proven nothing and than **** upon everyone else.

Archived