****The OFFICIAL Jets @ Ravens MNF Game/Discussion Thread****

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to mention Sanchez could stand to put on 15 pounds of muscle. He looks like a kicker. That Abercrombie and Fitch model-body is gonna break if he's taking a consistent beating.

You are so wrong

Play mex and get him a wideout

2009 is not a playoff year

Yeah Leons making me look like a fool.

Nice to see Sanchez end on a good note. That drive could be the Jets in a nutshell right there. Run Run Run Run and a short pass.

yup, totally agree

in a way this game is exactly what sanchez needed

Yeah Leons making me look like a fool.

Nice to see Sanchez end on a good note. That drive could be the Jets in a nutshell right there. Run Run Run Run and a short pass.

omg, I echo what everyone else is saying about leon. pay the dude. he is the only offensive player we have that is any good.

That was a good play but are some of you seriously trying to act like that makes up for everything before it? Its good to see he can come back from playing like crap in that 1st quarter but lets see if he can build on it. Though I'd put money on it the coaching staff puts in Clemens now and we see nothing more form Sanchez till the next game.

You are so wrong

Play mex and get him a wideout

2009 is not a playoff year

I disagree, A. The kid is winging it out there and he's going to get *****ed up. If he was ready to play, then you can play him and let him take a beating. As it is, you can't honestly say that he looks like he knows what's going on out there. Let him have some time to watch and figure it out. Running away from Ray Lewis and trying not to get your ankles broken is NOT the way to learn the NFL game, imo.

so sanchez gets beat up for a little bit by a great defense and then gets his confidence back up by throwing a nice little td pass. this is what "taking your licks" is all about for a rookie qb. it's not gonna be pretty, but by the end of the year he should be getting well adjusted......

man Stuckey is invisible out there and Brad Smith should be either traded or cut outright-Tannenbaum's job is on the line boys and girls...he needs to get Leon signed and a real WR in Florham Park-THIS WEEK!!!!

They've known they had no wideouts for a month now, man. If Tanny couldn't/wouldn't do anything before tonight I don't think he can do anything AFTER tonight either.

Archived