****The OFFICIAL Jets @ Ravens MNF Game/Discussion Thread****

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree, A. The kid is winging it out there and he's going to get *****ed up. If he was ready to play, then you can play him and let him take a beating. As it is, you can't honestly say that he looks like he knows what's going on out there. Let him have some time to watch and figure it out. Running away from Ray Lewis and trying not to get your ankles broken is NOT the way to learn the NFL game, imo.

Peyton took his licks

need to learn on the job, sitting helps no one

man Stuckey is invisible out there and Brad Smith should be either traded or cut outright-Tannenbaum's job is on the line boys and girls...he needs to get Leon signed and a real WR in Florham Park-THIS WEEK!!!!

Brad Smith is a good special teams player. He's worth it for that and as a #5 IMO.

Peyton took his licks

need to learn on the job, sitting helps no one

Peyton Manning played four years at the highest levels of college football entirely under the microscope from the day he stepped on the football field as a junior in High School. Sanchez started 16 games in college and was still learning the game when he left school.

Would have liked to see the kid finish the half after coming off a confidence boster called Leon Washington....but in the same sense, I like this call too because it gives us a chance to see how bad Kellen wants it...bearing ****heads play calling.

So he can throw a pick, fumble and/or get sacked again and lose what little dignity he had left after that touchdown throw? No thanks, let him go out on a good note in what was a tough night!

It's more important to see if he can build on that. Preseason is the time to throw picks, fumbles or whatever. I'd like to know if he can build on it now before we decide he's a starter and we possibly find out he can't.

Peyton Manning played four years at the highest levels of college football entirely under the microscope from the day he stepped on the football field as a junior in High School. Sanchez started 16 games in college and was still learning the game when he left school.

Mex was the Top rated QB coming out of HS

he has a good OL, unlike David Carr

I thought you knew your sh1t

It's more important to see if he can build on that. Preseason is the time to throw picks, fumbles or whatever. I'd like to know if he can build on it now before we decide he's a starter and we possibly find out he can't.

I get it, I do, but did you see his face in the first quarter? He looked scared out of his mind and totally overwhelmed, continuing to press the issue might make things worse. Let him get a dose of the fire and survive rather than killing his confidence.

Archived